FCA slow delivery

i can’t get that far. To register the truck it has to have me assigned as an owner and I need the truck to complete the process for Uconnect. I tried.
From what I understand, they have to input the truck as sold for Unconnect to allow the connection. Hopefully one of the dealer folks can clarify the technical side of what has to be done but this is the best way to locate a missing truck short of physically finding it. Have you PM-ed @RamCares. I feel like they should be very involved here in getting the dealer to help locate this truck.

From what I understand, they have to input the truck as sold for Unconnect to allow the connection. Hopefully one of the dealer folks can clarify the technical side of what has to be done but this is the best way to locate a missing truck short of physically finding it. Have you PM-ed @RamCares. I feel like they should be very involved here in getting the dealer to help locate this truck.

They havent replied.

It’s entirely possible the truck could just show up to the dealer and it was just a destination scan error. This has happened before apparently. I guess it’s not officially lost yet. It’s certainly confusing. The dealer is doing what they can do. They’re waiting on Ram to advise further.

All i can say is good luck and keeping my fingers crossed that your truck is found and in perfect condition.

The irony is that Ram sent me a welcome email. 😂
Welcome to the Fuckery. Enjoy your stay

If they say it’s impossible to geolocate the truck through the backend I would probably just keep asking for the manager because this makes no sense.

if they say they have tried to gps it but it doesn’t return a signal it may be stolen. Or they just forgot the fuse. Or bolt. Hose, saran wrap, etc that the gps antenna requires to function and stay attached

Last edited:
They havent replied.

It’s entirely possible the truck could just show up to the dealer and it was just a destination scan error. This has happened before apparently. I guess it’s not officially lost yet. It’s certainly confusing. The dealer is doing what they can do. They’re waiting on Ram to advise further.
RamCares is a M-F responder so they can hopefully assign a case advisor if not resolved by Monday. Hopefully it is a scan error.

Everybody assuming fca lost the truck personally I think it was on somebody’s “shopping list” and was jacked

That is entirely possible. Where Ram has fallen short is that they have made no effort to try to figure out what happened — despite pleas from the dealership, FCA chat, email, etc.

they don’t seem concerned that a 94k truck is missing. I suppose it’s s drop in the bucket and they’ll just write it off.
Yeah but how do you know they haven’t tried to gps locate it they may have tried that already, any professional car thief is going to disable that almost immediately. The pros are highly technically skilled not some kids out to boost a vehicle for a Friday night ripper

Yeah but how do you know they haven’t tried to gps locate it they may have tried that already, any professional car thief is going to disable that almost immediately. The pros are highly technically skilled not some kids out to boost a vehicle for a Friday night ripper
Yeah but the fact that dealer won't immediately try to set up the truck as a sold vin to try it is suspect. I really hope this doesn't turn into a situation where the dealer sold the truck and this is their fake excuse.

Not to throw water on this thread but depending on where the truck was unloaded from the rail car, it might just be waiting for local transport.

Case in point, when my 2018 Wrangler unloaded in Salt Lake City, the transporter taking it to Boise, ID for dealer prep had to get his brakes fixed. So, my Jeep was “missing” for two days.

Reactions: Two
Not to throw water on this thread but depending on where the truck was unloaded from the rail car, it might just be waiting for local transport.

Case in point, when my 2018 Wrangler unloaded in Salt Lake City, the transporter taking it to Boise, ID for dealer prep had to get his brakes fixed. So, my Jeep was “missing” for two days.
It’s a 40 mile drive.

It’s a 40 mile drive.
Unsure what you mean cuz the vehicle would not be “driven” from the rail yard to the dealer…

It will show up. If not, you will get a newer truck, maybe even at the EP price at the bottom of your POC. That's the least FCA could do.

Yeah or the GM of the dealership took it for a joyride.

They probably sold it to someone else for more money
This actually happened to a forum member. I think ram expedited him a truck

it’s not the dealership.
It’s a sold order and I confirmed with Ram.
it’s invoiced in my name.

that other forum member was buying a dealer order truck that was invoiced to the dealer. That truck can’t be sold to anyone else without FCA knowing.

I hope you get to the bottom of this soon. I know I would be livid and doing everything I could. If they don’t find it in a day or two, see about getting the police involved

I hope you get to the bottom of this soon. I know I would be livid and doing everything I could. If they don’t find it in a day or two, see about getting the police involved
LOL it is not his truck. Call the police and they will politely tell you is is not his concern.

Yeah I guess that’s right. It isn’t his truck yet.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back