FCA Chat

LITRX

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram Limited
Hi guys, quick question. I see ppl contacting FCA in regards to their build processes..Im curious who has done this?, and if they had the link?for me to do this..
I ordered truck on 3/24 was told 8-12 weeks. Dealer said estimated ship date was 6/11-6/12 Im not getting my hopes up at all. But this wait is making me question my decision not to wait for a 2022 order.
Thanks!

If your dealer gave you that ship date and they’re easy to deal with, you’d be best to contact them. They’ll have the most up to date info by running your POC. That way you don’t have to decipher anything from the chat

Last edited:
Here is the link. Lots of us have used it with questionable reliability on the info they tell you. Just take their updates with a bit of hesitation and you’ll be fine.

That RAM CHAT is awesome. I bothered those fine folks twice a day for 2 months getting status updates all the way up till delivery. Great service Ram offers and I always left a 10 rating review at the end of the Chats.

The people are always nice and it takes no time at all to check. I have all the info they need copied to a note on my phone. I just paste the stuff into the chat right away before they even have to ask for it. Like 2-3 mins start to finish.

That said, they seem to be hamstrung by FCA as far as what they can tell you. I think it’s really dumb that they just don’t give the actual codes, because it leaves way too much to interpretation. I’ve pressed a few times and they just never give it up. Might get lucky some day.

If your dealer gave you that ship date and they’re easy to deal with, you’d be best to contact them. They’ll have the most up to date info by running your POC. That way you don’t have to decipher anything from the chat
Agree! I had a great relationship with my salesman at my dealer, and he would run a POC (Priced Order Confirmation) at least twice a week for me, and send me an e-mail copy. Closer to delivery, he ran one every day for me. The POC shows Status Code.

I contacted Ram Chat 3-4 times as well, and had mixed results.....

Here is the link. Lots of us have used it with questionable reliability on the info they tell you. Just take their updates with a bit of hesitation and you’ll be fine.

So when I hit link, it sends me to a FCA home page. What link is it under? Searched, and found nothing on live chat. Sorry about my stupidity… I appreciate your help!

So when I hit link, it sends me to a FCA home page. What link is it under? Searched, and found nothing on live chat. Sorry about my stupidity… I appreciate your help!
Should see this.

1623351826500.png

So I chatted with FCA.
Said, just went from “ all parts available too build” to build started, “in frame construction” Yay boy! Waited longer for this truck then my C8!

Im as dumb as a stump today, so hit me.. why??? Lol…feel like Im at a roast now! 😂
I just Chatted with April at FCA - nice person. I was told my truck is in shipping with an ETA at my dealer within the "week" of June 16th to June 30th ( a very long week I guess😁)

So I chatted with FCA.
Said, just went from “ all parts available too build” to build started, “in frame construction” Yay boy! Waited longer for this truck then my C8!
Ask your dealer for a copy of the current POC (Priced Order Confirmation). It will show you Status Code and Expected Ship Date....

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back