FCA Chat is a joke

KnightMare

🛠️ Staff member
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
I was wanting to play around and see if they were actually checking information when you ask. So I got our best friend this morning and look what she says. Mind you I am D1 status verified by my dealer and a couple of sources. Within 16 seconds she copied and pasted her response SMH
1612185508273.png

Oh man I feel your pain. What's the point of it even?
Right. It took longer for me to fill out the information to get to there than it was for her to copy & paste.

FCA customer chat is such a joke. GM had the corvette concierge, Lincoln has Lincoln concierge, ford has ford performance customer service. FCA sends you too the same Sarah answering questions for the 22k base jeep renegade except we bought 90k super trucks. At least you got Q1, 2 weeks ago I got the Q4 cut and paste block. Tho that wasn't sarah.....it was her dumber half cousin Brittany.

FCA customer chat is such a joke. GM had the corvette concierge, Lincoln has Lincoln concierge, ford has ford performance customer service. FCA sends you too the same Sarah answering questions for the 22k base jeep renegade except we bought 90k super trucks. At least you got Q1, 2 weeks ago I got the Q4 cut and paste block. Tho that wasn't sarah.....it was her dumber half cousin Brittany.
I had to eventually give up after receiving the same message 50 times. Sarah, Brittany, Steve & Karen were never any help.
Side note are you hearing any rumors on how certline/final inspections are coming along? I half expected my window sticker by now and know I’ve been near the end for a couple days. Dealers hoping for delivery this week.

It depends on the agent you get. I got Cheryl and she sucked and gave me that same message. Disconnected and got Kaylee who promptly told me I was d1 and gave me no canned responses. Disconnect when this happens and get a different agent and you’ll be pleasantly surprised I think.

I was wanting to play around and see if they were actually checking information when you ask. So I got our best friend this morning and look what she says. Mind you I am D1 status verified by my dealer and a couple of sources. Within 16 seconds she copied and pasted her response SMH
View attachment 3634
All I ever get...but my names different..😅
F'n BOTS!

I got the same canned response. I made the comment that she was a robot and she assured she was a human trying to answer my questions. Sarah then disconnected...

View attachment 3634
Well that really sucks. Not much point in having a chat service if they just give static information. They could just post that static information on a web page and not waste our time.

Oh now that’s harsh, but they earned every bit of it.

View attachment 3634
Ya I noticed that early on when trying to get information out of the chat.

I got to make a video to call them out
I had to eventually give up after receiving the same message 50 times. Sarah, Brittany, Steve & Karen were never any help.
Side note are you hearing any rumors on how certline/final inspections are coming along? I half expected my window sticker by now and know I’ve been near the end for a couple days. Dealers hoping for delivery this week.
Hell you were luckily to get your build sheet after you were stuck in a hidden code. But the hold up is because of shortages. They have enough parts to build but not enough to release but so many at a time

so can we use the chat if we have a vin, but think the dealer still shows it as their stock?

so can we use the chat if we have a vin, but think the dealer still shows it as their stock?
Ask the dealer for a printed copy of the purchase order. It will show sold order or dealer stock. You may not get that info from fca chat. They seem to be good to get the vin and maybe a status code.

Dealer tells me my truck is built in I status...
Chat tells me...
1613247775730.png

Back