Fastest to slowest TRX colour

IMG_1419.jpeg

So ill join in on the fun. What color am I?

Super special edition white digi camo?

IMG_4394.jpeg

My fluid dynamics is rusty, but everyone knows that silver reflects the heat causing a slight vacuum thus has to be the fastest color. White would be a close second. Black would result in too much heat soak thus definitely the slowest color. ( I may be biased because I prefer silver. I would love a black car....but never again in my area.)

My fluid dynamics is rusty, but everyone knows that silver reflects the heat causing a slight vacuum thus has to be the fastest color. White would be a close second. Black would result in too much heat soak thus definitely the slowest color. ( I may be biased because I prefer silver. I would love a black car....but never again in my area.)
Slippery Silver......kinda like the dimples on a golf ball......nice !

Well the black truck would also be the hottest for a given enviroment and therefore heat the air immediately around the truck. This heating would make the air less dense, giving the truck less drag.

Well the black truck would also be the hottest for a given enviroment and therefore heat the air immediately around the truck. This heating would make the air less dense, giving the truck less drag.
You know, you're probably onto something here. The self-induced plasma bubble that's created by black TRX's is probably the key to its success against other colors.

I know most people say Granite is a rock and slow and my Granite TRX Isn’t setting any records. But to me it is one of my favorite colors, Not just because that is the color of mine but also because that is the color I wanted.
I know this post is just busting balls but no matter what color you have and like it is still a TRX so we all win. 🏆
Bill

I know most people say Granite is a rock and slow and my Granite TRX Isn’t setting any records. But to me it is one of my favorite colors, Not just because that is the color of mine but also because that is the color I wanted.
I know this post is just busting balls but no matter what color you have and like it is still a TRX so we all win. 🏆
Bill
cheers-here.gif

Agreed.
We should stop picking on Hydro as the slowest color. Instead we should call it the safest color.

New kicks got me feeling faster lol. I think we can agree that these truck are not fast but they are quick :ROFLMAO:
1711045105779.png

gotta be silver once you hit lightspeed

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back