Factory running boards for sale, can meet between Detroit and Oklahoma 2/25-2/26.

10killer75

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
1976 1/128 Cherokee
Just like the title says. I have factory running boards that will be in the back of my truck from Detroit, MI to eastern Oklahoma. I leave Detroit this Thursday the 25th and will hopefully get to Oklahoma the 26th. If you live nearby we can possible hook up and save on the shipping. $800 obo

Thanks,
Sean

Attachments

• RAM trx boards.jpg
    RAM trx boards.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 59
I’m good in the running board department but if you have room for a few cases of Vernors ginger ale my wife would go crazy. :)

I’m good in the running board department but if you have room for a few cases of Vernors ginger ale my wife would go crazy. :)
I’m easy, tell me where and how many cases. I’ll have the whole bed to fill up. I’m stopping in St. Louis to pick up some 4204 Rather Large American brew! Might stop by Salt and Smoke for fried chicken skins while we are near.

Last edited:
I’m just outside of Fort Smith. I’m guessing by your user name that you’re near the lake?

I’m easy, tell me where and how many cases. I’ll have the whole bed to fill up. I’m stopping in St. Louis to pick up some 4204 Rather Large American brew! Might stop by Salt and Smoke for fried chicken skins while we are near.

Salt and Smoke in St Charles (not the loop location) is......well, right down the street from my shop (1-2 miles). Great place close to it to get some amazing cookies too (I'm a cookie junkie) 🍪🍪

Just like the title says. I have factory running boards that will be in the back of my truck from Detroit, MI to eastern Oklahoma. I leave Detroit this Thursday the 25th and will hopefully get to Oklahoma the 26th. If you live nearby we can possible hook up and save on the shipping. $800 obo

Thanks,
Sean
Ae these sold yet? They're the full running boards, not the rock rails, correct?

Ae these sold yet? They're the full running boards, not the rock rails, correct?
Still have them, they are indeed the full running boards. I'm 6' and have no idea how people use their trucks without any kind of running board. Maybe I'm just getting old, lol.

Still have them, they are indeed the full running boards. I'm 6' and have no idea how people use their trucks without any kind of running board. Maybe I'm just getting old, lol.
Ah my bad, I am actually looking for some rock rails - I like the low profile look of them.
I agree these trucks are way too high to be jumping in and out of haha
Thank you for the quick reply though and GLWS!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back