Face melting finance rate

Ad Hominem when you have no relevant response. Your entire response shows you have no grasp on any of this. Is adding inflation too hard on your brain? Nice. Go pick up a book on finance sometime then go get your shine box.

On a separate subject, why did you delete all your posts where you where jerking off to Sarah n Tuned before you knew she was a tranny?
My response was relevant, yours was not, as you can't answer anything. Yup got burned on that one, you are right, it was embarresing for sure. Wasn't jerking off to "her" but did try and make a funny comment. I can admit when I'm wrong, can you? I see you had to try and quickly change the subject when your losing.

Uh huh, that means I said its an investment? :unsure: Just saying it may do very compared to most vehicles, and yes has the potential to rise in value. Its a long shot, and stupid reason to buy one, agreed. Very few "new" cars have risen, but there are a few. Viper and Ford GT as examples.
Thanks Master Yoda. You have discovered that some cars appreciate. Welcome to the club of tens of thousands of people who already knew that. The TRX is way way too high in volume to do that unless you feel like parking it for a couple decades.

My response was relevant, yours was not, as you can't answer anything. Yup got burned on that one, you are right, it was embarresing for sure. Wasn't jerking off to "her" but did try and make a funny comment. I can admit when I'm wrong, can you? I see you had to try and quickly change the subject when your losing.
Bruh. Let me list your ad hominem’s
I know you have way more money than me, how else would you get laid given how damn ugly you are? Oh wait, do the women look like you?
what relevance does net worth, attractiveness or the girls I smash is there to finance exactly?
I never said the TRX was an investment, of course its not, you are really grasping now
Ok but you heavily imply it to support your failure of an argument
Like why inflation was mentioned, so if it was low inflation then you would pay cash? :unsure:
Again you fail to grasp the theory. Yes if inflation was less than my finance rate I would probably pay cash. Thats the point dude.
Could have just said I got a kick ass interest rate and have the opportunity to earn more with my money. Good for you bud!
I could have said that but again you are missing the underlying theory.

So, wanna kiss and make up? #nohomo

Thanks Master Yoda. You have discovered that some cars appreciate. Welcome to the club of tens of thousands of people who already knew that. The TRX is way way too high in volume to do that unless you feel like parking it for a couple decades.
Another great response lol. We'll see how many they make, the first year was great, if it goes the way of the trackhawk, subsequent years may be significantly lower. They made 30,000 vipers from 92 to 17, most models are up. TRX may be a 3 year run as we know it, so you never know. Never even considered resale when I got mine, I got it because I wanted it, and again, very rare a vehicle goes up, only said, we could get lucky. I know though reading comprehension is a challenge for you.

Last edited:
Bruh. Let me list your ad hominem’s

what relevance does net worth, attractiveness or the girls I smash is there to finance exactly?
It doesn't, but you implied I was trying to brag, so wanted to get that off the table that I know you have more, as you couldnt do what you do (if true) on your looks or personality.
Ok but you heavily imply it to support your failure of an argument
No I didnt, and wrong.
Again you fail to grasp the theory. Yes if inflation was less than my finance rate I would probably pay cash. Thats the point dude.
Has nothing to do with inflation really, has to do with making more with your money than interest, as you clarified its possible to do it in high and low inflation periods.
I could have said that but again you are missing the underlying theory.
No, Im not.
So, wanna kiss and make up? #nohomo Firm handshake how about, yes lol

Another great response lol. We'll see how many they make, the first year was great, it it goes the way of the trackhawk, subsequent years may be significantly lower. They made 30,000 vipers from 92 to 17, most models are up. TRX may be a 3 year run as we know it, so you never know. Never even considered resale when I got mine, I got it because I wanted it, and again, very rare a vehicle goes up, only said, we could get lucky. I know though reading comprehension is a challenge for you.
You’re repeating yourself

Another great response lol. We'll see how many they make, the first year was great, if it goes the way of the trackhawk, subsequent years may be significantly lower. They made 30,000 vipers from 92 to 17, most models are up. TRX may be a 3 year run as we know it, so you never know. Never even considered resale when I got mine, I got it because I wanted it, and again, very rare a vehicle goes up, only said, we could get lucky. I know though reading comprehension is a challenge for you.
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul!

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul!
Great movie.

Yeah nothing new said there. :rolleyes: Have a great night.
Roger that good buddy. I’ll be in to spoon later once I’m done shitposting

Would y’all just kiss already.

1627444648370.jpeg

Good Lord glad I missed this thread! Bunch of Business Titians and Captains of Industry here! ;):eek:(y)
Whats a Titian? It sounds.... interesting

Whats a Titian? It sounds.... interesting
A Guy Who Likes Tits! That would be you! NOT to be confused with the other! :LOL:

I prefer natural D or larger but alas it was not to be for me. Downside to that many of the large double breasted red headed mattress thrashers tend to get saggy after they hit 50 or so. ;)

I stand corrected, mine was not 1.99 @72 months....its 1.27 @72months
my advice, if you have excellent credit, shop credit unions....thats what I did...found one super low and my credit union matched their rate
What is the name of the credit union you were given 1.27 as the rate? Starting to shop around now. My credit union has always matched anywhere as my credit score if over 800 but they said they can’t match any longer. So I’m gonna take my money elsewhere!

So I bought my truck out of state. Local Credit union wouldn’t touch it because it didn’t have an Oregon title. Told dealership in Michigan just to run whatever bank was fastest with the plan to refi.

I just refinanced at the CU for 1.99% for 36 months. On top of that they have an incentive going that gives you 1% cash back on loan value. So I’m essentially getting a 0.99% rate financing 87k.

with the current inflation rate and trend that is just silly. No reason to put a penny more down than you have to
I get that investing it is often better .... But ..... For me ...peace of mind plays a part. There's just a good feeeling owing nothing.

Last edited:
Back