HOT! *Exclusive Groupbuy* Flush Mount/ Integrated LED Light bar for TRX front bumper

I ordered mine first week of January, been telling me next this and next that for 6 months

@ORACLE are the white led shipping in these or still back ordered? Interested but don’t want to pay for them until I know they are shipping

I ordered and paid in January, still don’t have white led light, that pretty much answers ur questions
You should see a UPS tracking in your email box today or tomorrow, we have orders shipping again. Apologies for the delay, we had some unexpected delays on these white LED orders!

You should see a UPS tracking in your email box today or tomorrow, we have orders shipping again. Apologies for the delay, we had some unexpected delays on these white LED orders!
@ORACLE So if I haven't ordered yet, can I still get one if I do? Or do you only have enough inventory to fill orders already placed?

Looking to order white LED
Good luck! Some of us have been waiting 5plus months and still nothing and have already paid! Hopefully they really are actually shipping tomorrow. But it’s not like they haven’t been pushing the date back since the first week of March! Most are about to go a different direction

Good luck! Some of us have been waiting 5plus months and still nothing and have already paid! Hopefully they really are actually shipping tomorrow. But it’s not like they haven’t been pushing the date back since the first week of March! Most are about to go a different direction
Wow! Good to know! What is the other product that you are considering? Is it similar? I really like how sleek the Oracle is, but not going to pay and wait!

Wow! Good to know! What is the other product that you are considering? Is it similar? I really like how sleek the Oracle is, but not going to pay and wait!
I would go with the M&R front bar that fits behind the gap on the front bumper tbh. More work but not problems getting on lol

I would go with the M&R front bar that fits behind the gap on the front bumper tbh. More work but not problems getting on lol
Got mine from M&R 3 days after ordered. I waited for months from Oracle and got nothing so I canceled

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back