Excessive g force?

I stumbled on a setting in my dash, MY23, and was able to reset the g-force numbers. Mine were also maxed at 4.08gs.

A couple of mine were at 4+ g's. I just reset and moved on.

I recently just purchased a new 2023 ram trx. Saw something a little concerning not sure if I should be worried about it or not looking for input. I flipped through the g force meter in the performance page and the truck has a max braking and lateral g force of 4.08gs. Is it common for these systems to glitch or should I be somewhat concerned? Truck had 41 miles on it when I test drove.
I have had this on my truck as well. Hasn't bothered me until recently when I decided to get the dealer to look at it. They have been working with Chrysler and have so far 1) replaced the Stereo, then the Yaw force sensor (i guess part of the break sensor) but that still hasn't fixed the problem. I told them I want it fixed before they give it back to me..

Apparently there are others with the issue

I stumbled on a setting in my dash, MY23, and was able to reset the g-force numbers. Mine were also maxed at 4.08gs.
I was not able to reset mine from the steering display. That g force will reset but it will not resent the stereo settings. Is there another way to reset it?

I was not able to reset mine from the steering display. That g force will reset but it will not resent the stereo settings. Is there another way to reset it?
I have not found another way. Mine did not reset anything else.

Maybe someone was doing donuts with it on wet pavement, or in dirt??
Bill

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back