TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Tundra Supercharged with King Off-road suspension
Current Ride #2
Husqvarna TX300i, KTM 350 XC, Yamaha YZ 125
This Is probably a dumb question but is anyone getting “employee pricing“ on their TRX? A coworker of mine is the spouse of a Dodge dealership owner. She told me to ask for it. Said it can’t hurt. I don’t think she knows what’s going on though. Oh, I didn’t buy from their dealership.

Employee pricing is NOT available at this time.

Last edited:
Do I address it now? I have only placed a deposit.

Oh crap. I misread the first post. Cheers

Oh crap. I misread the first post. Cheers
All good, was my error when rephrasing originally and I fixed it.

I’m with you though, I wish they did, however this is normal for new high profile releases.

Not available but on the other models yes. I just picked up a Rebel with Employee Pricing to drive for the next 6-8 months while I wait on my TRX non-allocated order.

Have to watch out for Cosco and affiliate pricing. So some of us whos builds are delayed until Q2/Q3 will probably have a shot

Here’s my experience with a Raptor getting special pricing. Ford would offer discounts on the F150... BUT they considered the F150 separate and a specialty vehicle, so this discounts never applied the first few years. They also wouldn’t let Raptor buyers get the special financing rates for F150s the first couple years. Now local dealers (here in North TX) are doing invoice pricing, but at the dealership level as far as I know. Point is, I’d be surprised if Ram does any discounts on the TRX... you’ll probably have better luck trying to get the dealer to discount from MSRP.

Question? My dealer is asking $5k over for my Launch Edition. Is this normal? Or are others getting it at MSRP?

Question? My dealer is asking $5k over for my Launch Edition. Is this normal? Or are others getting it at MSRP?
I got MSRP, but salesman is a good friend and the GM was out the day I made the deal. Another local dealer is marking up non-LEs 5K-10K. Just depends on the salesman and how much they want to sell the truck I guess... and also how much you want the truck and are willing to pay.

Last edited:
I got MSRP, but salesman is a good friend and the GM was out the day I made the deal... GM griped him out the next day and said it was supposed to have a $15K markup... that said, I don’t think they would have gotten that. I was prepared to pay up to 5K over. Another local dealer is marking up non-LEs 5K-10K. Just depends on the salesman and how much they want to sell the truck I guess... and also how much you want the truck and are willing to pay.
Thank you for quick reply. I am new to the forum. As to pricing, I have purchased several vehicles from this dealer who said they were only allocated two launch. The other one got $10k over. My next question is my VIN seems really out of whack for an August order? VIN 02542

Thank you for quick reply. I am new to the forum. As to pricing, I have purchased several vehicles from this dealer who said they were only allocated two launch. The other one got $10k over. My next question is my VIN seems really out of whack for an August order? VIN 02542
We haven’t figured any rhyme or reason to how they are assigning VINs. Some who ordered later even have low VINs. I can’t speak because as of yesterday I was still in C status, no VIN, and ordered day 1... but it’s ordered as Dealer Stock, so it’s behind Sold Orders. I wouldn’t worry about a high VIN #.

Got my dealer allocated L/E in Oct. Only a von as of yet, vin number is irrelevant to me as I will own this vehicle forever, I bet it's one of 702 made though!🤷🏽‍♂️
Trading in my Roush Raptor and paid 7k above msrp.
But the heart wants what it wants. And I've worked hard for my retirement gift to myself. 😇
Cheers and happy hunting!

I got MSRP, but salesman is a good friend and the GM was out the day I made the deal... GM griped him out the next day and said it was supposed to have a $15K markup... that said, I don’t think they would have gotten that. I was prepared to pay up to 5K over. Another local dealer is marking up non-LEs 5K-10K. Just depends on the salesman and how much they want to sell the truck I guess... and also how much you want the truck and are willing to pay.
That'll teach that GM from taking a day off! LOL!

I got my 2020 Rubicon with FCA affiliate pricing but no dealership near me was offering it on the TRX. I did manage to order one under MRSP though.

Affiliate pricing should be updated Jan 5th. Probably won't do the TRX since they haven't gotten them out yet
1609119796547.png

1609119753294.png

Not available but on the other models yes. I just picked up a Rebel with Employee Pricing to drive for the next 6-8 months while I wait on my TRX non-allocated order.
Funny, I was thinking of picking up a Rebel also and have a search out there for one built close to my specs. I was going to drive it until the TRX came together also. At least with employee pricing you can get one with a nice discount to msrp.

I got my TRX at invoice - holdback and no dealer fees, owner of the dealership is a very good long term friend and I have purchased over 20 cars from him.

Back