Current Ride
Durango SRT - Rubicon 4xE on order
Current Ride #2
HD Softail Slim S
Military
USAF, retired
Just received this:
1608235994771.png

I just got the same thing... March. At least it is a communication of some kind. I guess Im driving my backup vehicle...Jeep... till then. I just sold my Laramie.
Order #46914589

Mine said March, think i'm going to cancel my order as I'm so salty about how this order process has gone. 2022 will be right around the corner just depreciating our trucks immediately.

Last edited:
Mine is Granite with carbon fiber but NO beadlocks. Also ordered on 8-18 and got my VIN end of September. Guess the countdown begins for me in February... still not relying on this until I see my build sheet and window sticker...

Same here, says March. To be honest, I’m happy with that...winters r hard on trucks in buffalo, now this truck will have one less (mostly) to deal with.

I'm happy with March as well. I sold my 2010 RAM shortly after I placed my order. I work from home now so it wasn't getting a lot of use anyways. I will be happy as long as I have it in my hands before we move to Colorado in May and can really get out and enjoy the TRX in the summer.

I am slotted for March.
Hello ,

Thank you for your recent order of a 2021 RAM 1500 TRX! The most powerful production street-legal half-ton pickup ever built will soon be in your hands and we expect you are as excited as we are to see your truck arrive at its new home. Given the overwhelming excitement for this truck, we wanted to provide you the estimated delivery date of your TRX.

Please know we are working to ensure your vehicle is built to the highest quality and arrives to you as soon as possible. Based on our current production schedule, your vehicle is estimated to arrive at Patterson Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fiat in March.

Also, you may continue to work with your dealer for updates regarding the specific delivery date. To make things easier and for your reference, here is your Vehicle Order Number: 47228648

Thank you for being a part of the RAM family.

Best wishes,
The RAM Brand

March here as well. Ordered 10/8. White, Level 1 with a few additional upgrades.

Last edited:
I am slotted for March.
Hello ,

Thank you for your recent order of a 2021 RAM 1500 TRX! The most powerful production street-legal half-ton pickup ever built will soon be in your hands and we expect you are as excited as we are to see your truck arrive at its new home. Given the overwhelming excitement for this truck, we wanted to provide you the estimated delivery date of your TRX.

Please know we are working to ensure your vehicle is built to the highest quality and arrives to you as soon as possible. Based on our current production schedule, your vehicle is estimated to arrive at Patterson Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fiat in March.

Also, you may continue to work with your dealer for updates regarding the specific delivery date. To make things easier and for your reference, here is your Vehicle Order Number: 47228648

Thank you for being a part of the RAM family.

Best wishes,
The RAM Brand
Hey, you bought at Patterson in WF, TX?

Back