đź“· TOTM El Jefe - November 2022 RAM TRX of the Month Winner

ram-trx-nov22.jpg

"Dropping the Mic and representing at San Antonio Cars & Coffee"

This month was extremely competitive with only 3 votes separating first and second place! We had 14 entries and 108 votes submitted this month. I would like to congratulate @El Jefe for winning the November 2022 RAM TRX photo contest! I would also like to give a shout-out to @trx_shinigami and @22matteSandBlast for taking second place and third place. A big thanks to everyone that submitted a photo and voted. Be sure to check out the other TRX entries that were submitted in the voting thread here:

Get ready! The next contest will begin the first week of December followed by the TRX of the Year contest!

Last edited:
Great… now some poor old lady going to the corner store will have to see @El Jefe prostrate naked on the corner with a cardboard sign duct taped to his stomach reading;

“I’m Truck O the Month! Let’s celebrate with free mustache rides! I drive!”

After all, no one said he didn’t know how to party!

I’m going to start a gofund for his reward! A nice new pack of tightey whiteys to replace his circa 1986 ones that are literally being held together by the skid marks.

Last edited:
Great… now some poor old lady going to the corner store will have to see @El Jefe prostrate naked on the corner with a cardboard sign duct taped to his stomach reading;

I’m going to start a gofund for his reward! A nice new pack of tightey whiteys to replace his circa 1986 ones that are literally being held together by the skid marks.
. . .I candidly don't know if I can live up to the hype and expectations of winning this prestigious honor that @Fifty has pointed out.

This month was extremely competitive with only 3 votes separating first and second place! We had 14 entries and 108 votes submitted this month. I would like to congratulate @El Jefe for winning the November 2022 RAM TRX photo contest! I would also like to give a shout-out to @trx_shinigami and @22matteSandBlast for taking second place and third place. A big thanks to everyone that submitted a photo and voted. Be sure to check out the other TRX entries that were submitted in the voting thread here:

Get ready! The next contest will begin the first week of December followed by the TRX of the Year contest!
Congratulations!

Well, I was eating lunch.

Back