Eibach Springs Lift 1.6 vs 2.7?!?

Strange… I’ve got the 2.7/1.5 and wish I had gone with the 1.6s def feel nose high.

Everyones is different for some reason! Ive seen it all now lol. Im sure it has to do with weight in the bed too which it appears he must have 0

Yeah weight is a big factor because of the soft springs. About 200 pounds and my ass high truck levels out.

Went with the 1.6 front lift, Nick from 797 came in clutch with a great deal.
@-Ryan- Also Palm Springs based, should definitely coordinate a trail run some time!

Front 1.6" Springs only
Before
TRX Stock.jpg

After
TRX Leveled.jpg

Empty bed, spare tire and Ram Bar only!

It actually looked nose high yesterday evening at pickup, but they've settled a bit and now look perfect.

I have Eibach Pro lift (+1.5" overall with level) - perfectly accommodating 37's
IMG_3552.jpeg

20 x 10 Vossen's & 37" Toyo RT's

We found we need a Foutz Heim Panhard bar to recenter rear properly after the liftHellwigs Fr/Rr as well...otherwise 100% stock. Throwing no codes.

Empty bed, spare tire and Ram Bar only!

It actually looked nose high yesterday evening at pickup, but they've settled a bit and now look perfect.
Thanks for the info. I also have a rambar and plan to put a spare so will look into just the front springs for now and see how it looks. How do you like the ride?

I have Eibach Pro lift (+1.5" overall with level) - perfectly accommodating 37'sView attachment 116460

We found we need a Foutz Heim Panhard bar to recenter rear properly after the liftHellwigs Fr/Rr as well...otherwise 100% stock. Throwing no codes.

Looks great!

-Josh

I'd say similar to stock, but a little "tighter" or "stiff" driving around town. I'm definitely happy with it.
It drives 100% better than stock with 37’s on 20” wheels and hellwigs. Night and day difference….less body roll and soaks up bumps, but not at all floaty.

would do all over again, any time!

Two days with the 2.7 front/1.6 rear Eibach’s…it drives like a different truck.

I don’t know if the stock coils are too stiff or too soft but these feel like they are letting the shocks work so much better. You feel the shock absorb the bumps without upsetting the truck.

It feels like when I swapped the coils and springs on my GTR for the Litchfield/Bilstein kit. The little bumps don’t bother the truck, it doesn’t feel like it bottoms out on the big ones, and it feels more connected all together.

Will post more updates as I get more miles but so far it looks like I will not be missing the stock suspension at all.

Before and after pictures with the stock wheels and tires. I have 20” Weld’s and waiting for my 37s to ship.

Attachments

• IMG_5555.png
    IMG_5555.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 141
  • IMG_5554.jpeg
    IMG_5554.jpeg
    371.9 KB · Views: 138
I have Eibach Pro lift (+1.5" overall with level) - perfectly accommodating 37'sView attachment 116460

Hey bud. What did you go with for an offset? Looking at vossen wheels. i do not like the stock offset and would like very little poke. but some poke...

Hey bud. What did you go with for an offset? Looking at vossen wheels. i do not like the stock offset and would like very little poke. but some poke...
20x10 -18 Vossen HF6-4's
37"x13.5x20 Toto RT's

So nice! I have the Eibach 2.7" x 1.5" on order. Thinking I will go with Vossen HF6-4s 20x10-18 with Nitto Ridge Grapplers 37"x13.5x20. Thanks for any input. Before here... View attachment 120781Can't wait.
Maybe we can help? :cool:

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back