Eibach Springs! (Finally)

No, , I ordered the set of front and back. The vendor said they will be shipping early January.

That told me March, originally was October, then December. Terrible

Hows the ride quality? have you been able do any off-roading with it yet? How dose it compare to stock?

Long time member, short time poster here. I had the opportunity to have my Red '21 over at Eibach back in July of last year. They measured for R&D, but unfortunately had a fire at their facility shortly after which set them behind on current product orders. They had some rear springs early on for testing, but were never able make the fronts ...until now.

Fast forward... I now have a '22 and checked in with Eibach a couple weeks ago to see how things were going. Turns out they were just finalizing their prototype springs and I was able to drop off my truck last week for testing. I picked up the truck today. It looks and rides awesome!

Eibach will be releasing details shortly, but they are NOW actively producing springs for the TRX. I'm told that they will have a few options:
- Front Level Springs (These will bring up the front ride height to match the rear for a leveled look. These can be used with stock rear springs OR the Eibach rear lift springs if the customer wants factory rake look)
- Front Lift Springs (These will raise the front 2.5-2.9 inches and are designed to pair with the Eibach rear springs ...unless the Carolina squat is your thing)
- Rear Lift Springs (These will raise the back of the truck approximately 1.4 inches and are designed to pair with either of the Eibach front springs. I believe there are a few of these rear prototype sets in the wild already for some of the overlanding guys who have RTT's and other heavy bead mounted carriers)

(Of note: 1. The front prototype springs on my truck are red, but all retail springs will be silver. 2. They will not be offering installation at their facility for the time being. 3. They do not need any other testers. I asked)

I'm sure we will all see some release info shortly, but I wanted to share some pics from this morning. So far the ride has been great!
View attachment 48194View attachment 48195View attachment 48196View attachment 48199View attachment 48200View attachment 48201View attachment 48203View attachment 48204View attachment 48205View attachment 48206
Too bad the rears are red as well that makes no sense 🤷🏼

I don't plan on changing out springs, But I'm curious.... Why are people still ordering Eibach?
Aren't the Geisers getting great reviews, at a fraction of the cost?

I don't plan on changing out springs, But I'm curious.... Why are people still ordering Eibach?
Aren't the Geisers getting great reviews, at a fraction of the cost?
Eibach’s are a fraction of the cost. I did the front leveling springs instead of leveling spacers and the ride is way better tbh

I know I'm late to game on the eibach springs but does anyone know of a vendor that still has them ?
Seems to be sold out everywhere.

It really sucks that they are sold out but have yet to ship a set of the Pro Lift to my knowledge! :mad:

Just got off the phone with Eibach.
  • The "level" springs (1.9" front lift) have only had a single batch made, and are currently sold out, as we all know.
  • The "lift" springs (3" front + 1.5" rear lift) are in Final Approval, which is the last step before they go into production. The rep informed me that they are scheduled for production at the end of March, and should be on shelves very soon after that.
The next batch of the "level" front springs is also scheduled for that same time. So around the beginning of April we should start seeing them come back in stock again. Hope this helps...

Just got off the phone with Eibach.
  • The "level" springs (1.9" front lift) have only had a single batch made, and are currently sold out, as we all know.
  • The "lift" springs (3" front + 1.5" rear lift) are in Final Approval, which is the last step before they go into production. The rep informed me that they are scheduled for production at the end of March, and should be on shelves very soon after that.
The next batch of the "level" front springs is also scheduled for that same time. So around the beginning of April we should start seeing them come back in stock again. Hope this helps...
Good to know. I really wish vendors would be honest. I was told early January. Thanks for the info!

Good to know. I really wish vendors would be honest. I was told early January. Thanks for the info!
Same here, I ordered some from an offroad shop in November and they said the springs will ship first week of January. When I asked for an update from the shop last week, they said that now the system was showing "expected on 4-16-23 per MFR update on 01-17-2023 at 3:14pm". So figured I'd call Eibach directly and get their update...

I wish they would publish the spring rates.
Or if the retail shops, especially the ones that flaunt their off-road and fabrication specialness would throw a spring on a spring dyno (literally a scale on a press) and publish the data.

So we could make an informed decision.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back