Eibach Springs! (Finally)

I removed the foutz spacer and installed front only eibachs on friday. The ride is much better and seems pretty close to factory. Keep in mind I have had the foutz on since 500 miles so it has been awhile. I would say it sits pretty close to level and I am on 37's with no rubbing still.
Pics please? :)

Attachments

• 20221024_164933.jpg
    20221024_164933.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 192
I removed the foutz spacer and installed front only eibachs on friday. The ride is much better and seems pretty close to factory. Keep in mind I have had the foutz on since 500 miles so it has been awhile. I would say it sits pretty close to level and I am on 37's with no rubbing still.
Can you give us tire specs? Size, offset, etc? Thanks in advance

So, why these springs versus the Rogue level kit? I asked Rogue and they mentioned there really is no advantage. Anyone run one then the other and have any comments?

So, why these springs versus the Rogue level kit? I asked Rogue and they mentioned there really is no advantage. Anyone run one then the other and have any comments?
Some people have a notion that collars are not as good as a replacement spring. I could see this if the collar introduced coil bind, but I do not believe that to be the case here. People also don't consider that high end coils all have adjustable collars, functioning the same as fixed pre-load collars. I assume the Eibach coils are linear rate, but I don't know what the actual rate is. Really surprised there isn't more info avail on the eibach website about them. At this point I am choosing to wait and hear peoples first hand opinion, as that is all the "data" we have... :(

Can you give us tire specs? Size, offset, etc? Thanks in advance
37x13.5x50 diesel power tires
20x9.5 +12 offset
It has never rubbed while taking it in the dirt or sand. I was running it thru sand whoops and it was great. I have broken 2 front driver side cv boots though so I have stopped taking it in the dirt to see if that's why I was breaking them.

Have been on my eibach leveling springs for about 3 weeks now.. and i will say i love the ride. I did not notice a difference from stock.. they feel great 👍 anyone know if they will be offering a +1in or +2in spring option?

Attachments

• 20221103_085804.jpg
    20221103_085804.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 131
I believe they are gonna be offering a lift spring kit as well. What did it run for the install? Did you have to do a ride height calibration?

The leveling springs are stiffer for sure .
Front end doesn't seam to move as easy as it did with the stock springs.
Like braking and accelerating. Not as soft of a ride, but I still like them plus no more fucked up lean.

The leveling springs are stiffer for sure .
Front end doesn't seam to move as easy as it did with the stock springs.
Like braking and accelerating. Not as soft of a ride, but I still like them plus no more fucked up lean.
I agree with this assessment. I also don't mind the ride because I love the look. I still think they will settle and do well.

One data point though...On the stock setup my front end clunk when turning left or right went away at 5000 miles. The truck smooth and quiet (suspension wise). With the EIbach springs the noise is back so I think (and hope) once they settle things will get quiet again. I have about 100k on the Eibach's so we shall see.

Mine are on the way and hope to have them installed by next week! Did you have to get the ride height calibration done? I have heard it’s not necessary.

I'm confused on that too. Why not with a level kit? Seems like they only talk recalibration on springs. Educate me!

I'm confused on that too. Why not with a level kit? Seems like they only talk recalibration on springs. Educate me!
If either provide any lift then yes you SHOULD get the recalibration done. Without it the shock system will always think your shocks are partially extended and react accordingly with the program changes. Would you feel or even know it, I doubt it at an inch or two of lift but I’m also the guy that has never felt any change from a cold air intake. Lol

Also, if you lift the rear to any significant amount you will also need an adjustable rear track bar to get the alignment back in spec. Without it the rear axle will be offset to the passenger side by some amount.

Thanks! Understood!

Now, do dealers know how this is done? It seems simple from what I've read.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back