- May 30, 2022
- Reaction score
- SE Michigan
- Current Ride
- 2022 Grand Cherokee WL
Is the pro lift for the rears?
Did you receive the backs? I've been waiting for months, eibach says March. I would really like a set for the rear.Front and back is what I ordered.
Thats what they tell me every time i call. Looks like they gave priority to the 3rd gen Raptor lifts 😒Has anyone here heard when the Pro Lift will ship? Last I heard was in about two weeks and that was 2 weeks ago
Too bad the rears are red as well that makes no sense 🤷🏼Long time member, short time poster here. I had the opportunity to have my Red '21 over at Eibach back in July of last year. They measured for R&D, but unfortunately had a fire at their facility shortly after which set them behind on current product orders. They had some rear springs early on for testing, but were never able make the fronts ...until now.
Fast forward... I now have a '22 and checked in with Eibach a couple weeks ago to see how things were going. Turns out they were just finalizing their prototype springs and I was able to drop off my truck last week for testing. I picked up the truck today. It looks and rides awesome!
Eibach will be releasing details shortly, but they are NOW actively producing springs for the TRX. I'm told that they will have a few options:
- Front Level Springs (These will bring up the front ride height to match the rear for a leveled look. These can be used with stock rear springs OR the Eibach rear lift springs if the customer wants factory rake look)
- Front Lift Springs (These will raise the front 2.5-2.9 inches and are designed to pair with the Eibach rear springs ...unless the Carolina squat is your thing)
- Rear Lift Springs (These will raise the back of the truck approximately 1.4 inches and are designed to pair with either of the Eibach front springs. I believe there are a few of these rear prototype sets in the wild already for some of the overlanding guys who have RTT's and other heavy bead mounted carriers)
(Of note: 1. The front prototype springs on my truck are red, but all retail springs will be silver. 2. They will not be offering installation at their facility for the time being. 3. They do not need any other testers. I asked)
I'm sure we will all see some release info shortly, but I wanted to share some pics from this morning. So far the ride has been great!
View attachment 48194View attachment 48195View attachment 48196View attachment 48199View attachment 48200View attachment 48201View attachment 48203View attachment 48204View attachment 48205View attachment 48206
Eibach’s are a fraction of the cost. I did the front leveling springs instead of leveling spacers and the ride is way better tbhI don't plan on changing out springs, But I'm curious.... Why are people still ordering Eibach?
Aren't the Geisers getting great reviews, at a fraction of the cost?
How is the ride better? Please elaborate.Eibach’s are a fraction of the cost. I did the front leveling springs instead of leveling spacers and the ride is way better tbh
And soaks up small bumps on the road better? I'm waiting to see if the rear springs finally get made since I carry 100lbs of extra weight in the bed.Not so much like a boat!
Good to know. I really wish vendors would be honest. I was told early January. Thanks for the info!Just got off the phone with Eibach.
The next batch of the "level" front springs is also scheduled for that same time. So around the beginning of April we should start seeing them come back in stock again. Hope this helps...
- The "level" springs (1.9" front lift) have only had a single batch made, and are currently sold out, as we all know.
- The "lift" springs (3" front + 1.5" rear lift) are in Final Approval, which is the last step before they go into production. The rep informed me that they are scheduled for production at the end of March, and should be on shelves very soon after that.
Same here, I ordered some from an offroad shop in November and they said the springs will ship first week of January. When I asked for an update from the shop last week, they said that now the system was showing "expected on 4-16-23 per MFR update on 01-17-2023 at 3:14pm". So figured I'd call Eibach directly and get their update...Good to know. I really wish vendors would be honest. I was told early January. Thanks for the info!