TRX of the Year 🏆
RAM-TRX.com Legend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
Range Rover Sport supercharged, F-150 FX4, Jeep Grand Cherokee
What do you all think a reasonable delivery date for an order placed now?

i’m thinking it would be may-august based on volume being built.

thoughts?

thoughts?
All depends on if it’s a new order or if it’s picking up an unsold dealer stock order. There seem to a quite a few dealer stock orders for sale right now. If you grab one of those you might end up getting it really soon like March through May. If it’s a new order in the system I would think it would be May or later based on the currently scheduled trucks.

I read a post last weekend about a guy saying he ordered 2/8/2021 and is already in D1 status with a scheduled delivery in March. I suspect he picked up a dealer stock order that had not been sold. I really don’t think a brand new order would jump the line on thousands of orders but crazier things have happened with FCA and their ordering process.

All depends on if it’s a new order or if it’s picking up an unsold dealer stock order. There seem to a quite a few dealer stock orders for sale right now. If you grab one of those you might end up getting it really soon like March through May. If it’s a new order in the system I would think it would be May or later based on the currently scheduled trucks.

I read a post last weekend about a guy saying he ordered 2/8/2021 and is already in D1 status with a scheduled delivery in March. I suspect he picked up a dealer stock order that had not been sold. I really don’t think a brand new order would jump the line on thousands of orders but crazier things have happened with FCA and their ordering process.
Jumping the line has been happening for awhile.🙁

Jumping the line has been happening for awhile.🙁
So true, but I also think a lot of that jumping has to do with people picking up dealer stock orders. As you know there just does not seem to be any real golden rule here. It does look like late orders are being pushed into the next qtr scheduling.

So true, but I also think a lot of that jumping has to do with people picking up dealer stock orders. As you know there just does not seem to be any real golden rule here. It does look like late orders are being pushed into the next qtr scheduling.
I picked up a dealer stock order. They had ordered it on 1/11/2021 same day as their allocation was authorized. I walked in 1/12 just checking out the PowerWagon and asked if they had any TRXs. They cancelled their order on 1/12 and set up mine. My TRX was supposedly built 2/9 and my dealer notified me that my delivery will probably 3/12ish. Sucks to think people ordered theirs before me and are still waiting if I really get a delivery around that time. I'm not holding my breath tho, I expect early April.

I picked up a dealer stock order. They had ordered it on 1/11/2021 same day as their allocation was authorized. I walked in 1/12 just checking out the PowerWagon and asked if they had any TRXs. They cancelled their order on 1/12 and set up mine. My TRX was supposedly built 2/9 and my dealer notified me that my delivery will probably 3/12ish. Sucks to think people ordered theirs before me and are still waiting if I really get a delivery around that time. I'm not holding my breath tho, I expect early April.
Congrats on your order. Not your fault but this just re affirms my statement above. I have seen dealers with their 3rd allocations being built before the original Aug orders. They say patience is a virtue...... Cheers

If your truck was built you might see your truck in March depending on how the parts shortage thing works out.

I placed my order yesterday and the dealer told me 4-5 months but the timeframe is beginning to shorten so it will likely be closer to 4 months.

With so many people posting msrp + 5k in the forums and the fb group.. I wouldn't order now, I'd just go buy a truck. 👍

Of course there are lame salesmen asking for 10-20-30k over but there are some asking for 5k, they most likely get snapped up super fast though.

thoughts?
Just call around. There are a good number of trucks out there. I came to the game late, dead set on anvil, had a Rubicon that color, and wired the payment today. I don’t pay over sticker, I never used to pay sticker, but I’m getting old and inpatient. Fly out next Thursday to pick it up. I had almost two pages of dealers I called, single spaced on a legal pad. I was pissed and determined. The “hunt” is half the fun. Oh and I put a deposit on a 392 Wrangler today as well. Lol

Just call around. There are a good number of trucks out there. I came to the game late, dead set on anvil, had a Rubicon that color, and wired the payment today. I don’t pay over sticker, I never used to pay sticker, but I’m getting old and inpatient. Fly out next Thursday to pick it up. I had almost two pages of dealers I called, single spaced on a legal pad. I was pissed and determined. The “hunt” is half the fun. Oh and I put a deposit on a 392 Wrangler today as well. Lol
I’m not pissed off anymore so just kinda filter feeding on whats around.

My buddy picked up a dealer order on 1-28-21 which was ordered back on 8-18-20, it had no VIN, with BG status. I did a brand new built order with same dealer on 1-28-21 and got a VIN within few days. 🤷🏻‍♂️.
Btw I backed out since I found an LE, PM me if interested. It’s black and MSRP around $93k, in SoCal.

392 is available to order ?

They are all ready building the 392's. Mine is built and I have the build sheet. It's in final inspection and ship date is today. The strange thing is they are building them and no one has any pricing.

They are all ready building the 392's. Mine is built and I have the build sheet. It's in final inspection and ship date is today. The strange thing is they are building them and no one has any pricing.

Pricing will be 73-77k area.. some over 80. I'm not sure if you saw these.. if not.. check jlwranglerforums

I was waiting to order a 392 until I saw the pricing. My wife and I have owned 7 Wranglers, I currently have a 2020 lifted Rubicon... but upon seeing this, yeah... 392 won't be for me. It will be awesome though. 👍 I'm sure you'll laugh more than you ever have before in a Jeep.

Attachments

• IMG_2546.jpg
    IMG_2546.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Price.png
    Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Price.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 3.21.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 3.21.12 PM.png
    322.9 KB · Views: 17
Pricing will be 73-77k area.. some over 80. I'm not sure if you saw these.. if not.. check jlwranglerforums

I was waiting to order a 392 until I saw the pricing. My wife and I have owned 7 Wranglers, I currently have a 2020 lifted Rubicon... but upon seeing this, yeah... 392 won't be for me. It will be awesome though. 👍 I'm sure you'll laugh more than you ever have before in a Jeep.
Wow, that is a lot of money for a Jeep! (Says the guy who ordered a $95k truck) 🤭

Thats an expensive jeep. Holy crap

The standard equipment is one reason they are so high. You get a 2 inch lift and bead locks so that will save some money. I think mine will be around 80k

Last edited:
Back