eBay Carbon Fiber/Leather Heated Steering Wheel

Anyone want to sell there OEM steering wheel send me message

Here is the link to the same wheel I purchased. Seller is auto-lighting18. I contacted them prior to purchase to ensure it was heated, and that it fit a TRX with paddle shifters. They asked me to send pictures of the OEM wheel to confirm it had paddle shifters. I was also able to let them know the style carbon fiber, leather and thread color I wanted. It took about 3 months to make because China kept getting locked down due to covid, but they messaged me every couple of weeks to let me know new potential ship dates. Overall, I was very happy with the seller, and I'm very happy with the wheel.

Let me know if you have any other questions about it I can help out on.

You mean except for the exploding airbags from china? Sorry had to

That was Takata airbag recall, Takata is a japanese company.

Does the Zen Carbon wheel heat all around the wheel, or atleast the top and sides or is it just the leather parts like the Ebay China one??

Zen Carbon wheels or whatever TRX CF wheels out there all come from the same place, CHN

The build times are the same, shipping time, finish of the wheel and components.

The heating element strip is only wrapped under the leather portion, therefore the carbon fiber portions are not heated.

Some here who already have theirs say it heats up faster and better than the OEM, so I'm assuming the carbon fiber pieces will warm up as well reasonably fast.

I should be getting mine any day now as it's been shipped.

Wheel showed up today, 8 weeks from order.
Very pleased with this thing. Feels really good in the hand, beefed up sides with nice quality all around. Carbon fiber mesh top, bottom and around is flawless. I'm excited to install it over the weekend, hoping everything works as expected.
Ordered it with silver stitching to match the TRX interior.

Came with cable to connect/extend OBD port, module for the led function.

See ya later Alcantara
20230316_161708.jpg

20230316_161603.jpg
20230316_161634.jpg
20230316_161624.jpg
20230316_161710.jpg
20230316_161659.jpg
20230316_161720.jpg
20230316_161036.jpg

@BlueTRX Looking forward to a video of the LEDs in action. Curious to see how that looks.

Also curious as to the install difficulty. Be sure to post results!

@BlueTRX Looking forward to a video of the LEDs in action. Curious to see how that looks.

Also curious as to the install difficulty. Be sure to post results!
Will definitely do. When I was considering this found little info and unfortunately some of the earlier orders came from regular RAM molds which are different from the TRXs so I know some here struggled installing and required some modding to fit. Most I heard from said it was definitely worth it though. I asked the company and they told me this wheel should be a perfect fit for the TRX, I'm guessing they might have made mods from the early orders, I guess I'll find out Saturday. The shop I'll take it to is good so I think they'll probably work issues out, hoping none but these days we know everything is a mess.
From the feel in the hand I can say that's how the TRX wheel should be stock.
I'll take a pic of the OEM after the instal for comparison

LEDs look similar to the BMW M Performance fancy wheel

Picked up the truck with the new wheel today... wow 👌
The new wheel definitely changed the drive experience. Heating function works better and wheel heats faster.

Spoke to installer, absolutely no mods needed, direct swap from OEM wheel, like the vendor had promised. No grinding, fitting, nothing, in and out.

installer told me took his time to do it , 3 hrs. Said could be done in 2 but it's no quick job.
Led module was installed vacating the OBD module so I was very happy with that because I use it for the pedal monster. No splitter needed at the end.

Wheel is gorgeous in person, I would say those with the CF package would match it nicely however the matte finish from the OP looks really nice also I guess it's up to your taste.
Some pics. I will get a video soon. Will also change all led colors to red so they all match the cluster color patterns.

You can turn the led module off and you have a regular wheel but the leds looks awesome when flooring the truck.
IMG_2377.jpg
IMG_2379.jpg
IMG_2380.jpg
IMG_2381.jpg
IMG_2389.jpg
700854138.jpg
IMG_2391.jpg
20230318_181826.jpg

That looks really good! Thanks for posting and I will be looking forward to the video.

Hey BlueTRX the new wheel looks awesome! One question I have that you may or may not be able to answer since you have the LED shift lights, does the heated element heat up the rest of the wheel, especially the top carbon fiber area? I know you mentioned before the heating element is only under the leather areas where factory wheels have it all the way around.

Hey BlueTRX the new wheel looks awesome! One question I have that you may or may not be able to answer since you have the LED shift lights, does the heated element heat up the rest of the wheel, especially the top carbon fiber area? I know you mentioned before the heating element is only under the leather areas where factory wheels have it all the way around.
The heat strips heat the leather portions quick and the heat dissipates to the carbon fiber areas(top and bottom).
Today it is in the low 30s here and I turned the heat on and quickly the whole wheel was warm. No need to worry about it

Ok that's what I was hoping to hear. I drive one hand ontop of the wheel 99% of the time and love how the stock wheel gets really warm up top. I would assume the heat will be even better up top if the shift lights weren't there either. Thanks again for the response.

What's the review on the Vicrez steering wheels?

What's the review on the Vicrez steering wheels?
They all are basically the same thing...
All come from China.
I don't think Vicrez has heating function I looked at them too.
Also I can assure ZenCarbon wheels will 100% fit the TRX. Some ebay wheels show RAM/TRX and the wheels have different fitment requiring some grinding.

They all are basically the same thing...
All come from China.
I don't think Vicrez has heating function I looked at them too.
Also I can assure ZenCarbon wheels will 100% fit the TRX. Some ebay wheels show RAM/TRX and the wheels have different fitment requiring some grinding.
Think I just might have a cover sewn on over the Alcantara but ik it's a PITA

Mine from the OPs auto lighting eBay store suggestion should ship shortly. Looking forward to it, got one similar for my Jeep last week and it’s night and day. Will post photos

Back