Easter Egg Image for T-Rex eating Raptor

AACstyle

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Anvil Launch Edition
I know some members here were looking for an image of the Easter egg for stickers, shirts, etc. I converted this to vector which is the format you will need to get anything printed. Not sure if I can post the illustrator file on here but here is a PNG.

trx_raptor.png

Johnny@JustBoltOns

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2005 Mustang, 2021 Ram 1500 Rebel Hydro Blue (while I wait on my TRX)
Totally interested in this. This would be a nice replacement for the rear quarters over the the plain TRX graphic or even the hood. Can you send it to johnny@justboltons.com?

tripleB

TRX Addict
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
🦖
Nice work, looks great! I couldn't ever find a straight on view of if under the hook in any pictures online. Thanks!

Elrodd

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
Military
Ex-Army
AWESOME thank you!!

Superbrowndude

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
17 Ram-Jay Greene Tuned
Current Ride #2
87 GN 10s in 1/4, 08 Cobalt SS, High 12s
I know some members here were looking for an image of the Easter egg for stickers, shirts, etc. I converted this to vector which is the format you will need to get anything printed. Not sure if I can post the illustrator file on here but here is a PNG.

View attachment 2574
Hey is there any way you can link a clean jpeg of the image or possibly convert it to a SVG file please?

More Cow Bell

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Rubicon
Oh this is good! I Need a 18x12 for a wall in the shop! And a picture of my wife’s face when she walks in and sees it!! What do you think honey? Is that the coolest thing you’ve ever seen! Thanks for the work.

Nitro

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2014 RAM 2500 Diesel

View attachment 2574

That's awesome, thanks for doing that! I'm going to try and incorporate that image on the site somewhere. 🤔

Agonza11

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Jeep

tripleB

TRX Addict
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
🦖
Some people on the Facebook group pointed out the hand appears to be upside down, here it is flipped if you prefer this way.

View attachment 2649
Very kind of you to change it for them, and while I can see what they are referring to, the raptor is being eaten by a TRex. A broken front leg is understandable. Also, why would they want to alter the image from what is actually on the truck.?!?

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '19 Sprinter 144, '19 Accord, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com