Dram of the Day

No worries am used to it. When one decides to live in the woods... you have to learn how to adapt quickly. But I sure feel for all of these people in the cities that have no power and now frozen water pipes and no water for days. It is terrible. Stay safe.
...and you have your wonderful pets to keep you company out there... :love:

20210218_212425.jpg
A new tasting.....pretty good. Although, that Mezcal Caliche posted looks pretty damn good.....

35 years here myself sir.
Congratulations, it’s always better to have a better half....how are you all doing with the weather in SA. Hope your safe my friend.

Whoa, that does not look good.
When water freezes... and you forget to drain the line... it’s all good though, will have it up and running in no time. Cheers

By the by I thought you said you weren’t a wry man??

Did I? I actually really enjoy a great rye whiskey, they're much harder to age and get right than bourbon, but when it comes together it's wonderful to drink.

I did say that I'm not a fan of port barrel aged rye ... is that what you mean?

Did I? I actually really enjoy a great rye whiskey, they're much harder to age and get right than bourbon, but when it comes together it's wonderful to drink.

I did say that I'm not a fan of port barrel aged rye ... is that what you mean?
As usual you correct my diminishing memory. So I stand corrected again, it’s becoming habitual, so I’ll stick with a little shot of scotch. Cheers my friend.

1613777527071.jpeg

Well it doesn’t get an better than this.... Scotch, homemade venison pizza , and a good fire in the woods....Cheers

1613783251217.jpeg
stay safe.....

Went for a wonder around the local liquor stores today and stumbled into this:

image.jpg

It's a very interesting bourbon that I had been looking for for a while ... looking forward too trying it.

Here's some background on it: https://www.breakingbourbon.com/review/hillrock-estate-solera-aged-bourbon
Great article. Will be curious of your opinion. I am jealous of your liquor store’s selections. I haven’t found a decent one locally yet. That’s what I get for living in the woods. Cheers and Enjoy.

More importantly a beautiful bride of 35 years... the only problem is she doesn’t do plumbing... haha
Time for a replacement that can do “plumbing”?

Back