Dram of the Day

soulsea

☐ Rekt ☑ Not Rekt
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Big American whiskey fan over here, so I thought I's start a thread just so folks can post what they're drinking at any given time.

My current daily rotation includes McKenna 10, Heaven Hill 7, Elijah Craig Toasted Barrel, and Wilderness Trail, and there's some stuff in the back for more special occasions. :)

You guys can get this rolling cause I'm on the back end of my dry January, so no drink for me till 12:00.01 Feb 1st.

It doesn't have to be bourbon or rye, for the purposes of this thread it can also be Scotch, or Japanese, or whatever other type of whiskey.

As always, pics or we don't believe you. :)

Last edited:
Love where your heads at!! Just bet my business partner a bottle of pappy against the Mercedes AMG he just got his wife. Going to take them to the local drag strip. Probably don’t stand a chance on the big end, but will be a blast either way!!

3C1AF41E-4173-41C1-AC60-4B13953E38AF.jpeg

Big American whiskey fan over here, so I thought I's start a thread just so folks can post what they're drinking at any given time.

My current daily rotation includes McKenna 10, Heaven Hill 7, Elijah Craig Toasted Barrel, and Wilderness Trail, and there's some stuff in the back for more special occasions. :)

You guys can get this rolling cause I'm on the back end of my dry January, so no drink for me till 12:00.01 Feb 1st.

It doesn't have to be bourbon or rye, for the purposes of this thread it can also be Scotch, or Japanese, or whatever other type of whiskey.

Usually rotate between a few, Angel Envy, Stagg, Weller, Widow Jane and the occasional Birthday Bourbon... Bourbon is usually my winter go to, especially up here in Maine.

Added the pic :)

Attachments

• IMG_1656.jpg
    IMG_1656.jpg
    446.5 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:

Me too (dry Jan) but I got to tell you waiting for this freaking truck is making me very thirsty. 😇 I always like a good bourbon but am partial to single malt scotch. Cheers

Usually rotate between a few, Angel Envy, Stagg, Weller, Widow Jane and the occasional Birthday Bourbon... Bourbon is usually my winter go to, especially up here in Maine.

Added the pic :)
That is a professional setup my friend and ditto what Soulsea said...

WOW! Mr Soulsea where to begin, In my 30s and 40s You could not pour beer down the sink faster than I could drink it! (Blue collar background I guess) but I’ve graduated since then, My go to is Crown Royal! And you can pour it over ice, Or mix it with prune juice! Really doesn’t matter. And I’m good for a little Johnny Walker Black if the crowd is right. Saving a bottle of Johnny Walker blue label for TRX Arrival. PS: thanks for asking sir!!!

Anytime you or Caliche are in the neighborhood you're more than welcome to come by :) Would be our own TRX lovefest...

I've got a good friend that lives in Cumberland that I visit every once in a while. He's out, you're in.

We can go to Dunton's Dog House before the drinking. :)

Last edited:
Now you guys are speaking my language! Headed to Memphis this weekend to pick up two more cases of this fine elixir.

5F9AC50F-55FC-42B0-8B4A-89159F12D370.jpeg

I try to spread the love around the world though.

8882F912-A0B0-4EF9-9225-3B1321885C2E.jpeg
AC00C964-51D0-43CB-B3FF-F8F2E23A668C.jpeg

Attachments

• CE8F9E71-6942-4174-B587-E4729E4A6CFD.jpeg
    CE8F9E71-6942-4174-B587-E4729E4A6CFD.jpeg
    220.2 KB · Views: 82
Now you guys are speaking my language! Headed to Memphis this weekend to pick up two more cases of this fine elixir.

View attachment 3248

I try to spread the love around the world though.

View attachment 3249View attachment 3250
You know you have a nice collection when 18 year scotch is on the floor in the closet.

I have my wet bar area, but anything that I don't want my friends to drink a bottle of in one sitting on any given night is kept in the office out of site. With COVID crap, I haven't had to worry about that, but am hoping I will again soon.

showing cards.......capt morgan black is a favorite i know i know, its rum.
balvenie and angels envy well stocked in the cabinet as well
jameson and baileys and healthy supply of guinness for those car bomb occasions....bombs go off quite a bit on the weekends around here (since this is a "car" forum)

showing cards.......capt morgan black is a favorite i know i know, its rum.
balvenie and angels envy well stocked in the cabinet as well
jameson and baileys and healthy supply of guinness for those car bomb occasions....bombs go off quite a bit on the weekends around here (since this is a "car" forum)
vesper martinis are also high on the list....

Back