Don’t bring the hate HaHa

Is the MPG really that much different between the two driving them the same?
TFL truck did a test on this and showed 3 MPG difference between them.
For me the MPG is right around 8-9 gallon difference for my daily driving, if you jump on it the whole time it's closer to 2-3

I had my 21 TRX before trading it in for a 21 Raptor while waiting on my 22 TRX.

I will say the TRX is a monster! Sounds better, looks better and IMHO drives better. However, the Raptor is nicer interior and I can pass a few more gas stations compared to the TRX LOL

Been enjoying both TRX and Raptor mixing up my commute between the two. Finally ADD bumper came in for the Raptor!

Attachments

• IMG_1039.jpg
    IMG_1039.jpg
    512.9 KB · Views: 51
Any additional insight on the two being you've had them both for ~ 4 months now?

Any additional insight on the two being you've had them both for ~ 4 months now?
I think both are great trucks and enjoy driving them for sure. TRX is just a pure beast for sure but you can really tell the weight difference when cornering . Where the Raptor is just a great commuting machine, smooth, seat are very comfy and I prefer the Sync 4 to the Ram U Connect. All in all I like both trucks for what they are and not really plan on selling either of them yet. I have 14K on the TRX and 7K on the Raptor.

I think both are great trucks and enjoy driving them for sure. TRX is just a pure beast for sure but you can really tell the weight difference when cornering . Where the Raptor is just a great commuting machine, smooth, seat are very comfy and I prefer the Sync 4 to the Ram U Connect. All in all I like both trucks for what they are and not really plan on selling either of them yet. I have 14K on the TRX and 7K on the Raptor.
For long drives, which truck is more comfortable? Or is there really much difference between the two? If you were just running some errands around town, which would you rather hop in to drive? I assume you have had the TRX longer, thus the higher miles, but do you find yourself slightly preferring one over the other?

For long drives, which truck is more comfortable? Or is there really much difference between the two? If you were just running some errands around town, which would you rather hop in to drive? I assume you have had the TRX longer, thus the higher miles, but do you find yourself slightly preferring one over the other?
For me they are about the same, really enjoy them both pretty equally! It's more about what mood Haha

exactly, or running to the grocery store and Starbucks
I saw your truck at the dealer this weekend. Was tempted to ask for numbers to swap with mine haha. Did you do any performance mods? Truck looks freaking sick in person. Can't believe you sold it. It was such a clean build.

I didn't do any performance mods, did really think it needed. I do miss it for sure but enjoying Taycan GTS right now. I told them if it doesn't sell let me know and I'll buy it back. I gave them all the stock wheels and bumpers too

I didn't do any performance mods, did really think it needed. I do miss it for sure but enjoying Taycan GTS right now. I told them if it doesn't sell let me know and I'll buy it back. I gave them all the stock wheels and bumpers too
Congrats on the new Porsche. Your car game is on fire. The Taycan's look so cool....and no fuel bill lol

Back