Don’t bring the hate HaHa

wmah523

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 RAM TRX Ignition
Following...very curious on interior comfort between these two.

OP
D

ddigler666

TRX Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 83ABE68D-9E02-4510-8DD0-96336BB1411B.jpeg
    83ABE68D-9E02-4510-8DD0-96336BB1411B.jpeg
    477.2 KB · Views: 98
OP
D

ddigler666

TRX Member
Reaction score
Following...very curious on interior comfort between these two.
Interior fit and finish in my opinion is much better on the TRX, but at the same time the Gen3 is much better then previous models. So far I think the seats in the Raptor are more comfortable but only have 40 miles of drive time. Going to use it as my commuter the next few weeks and will let you know.

Loosescrews

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Military
USMC
Wow! Those look tough! Great choice!

BlueTRX

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Hydro Blue Ram TRX
Honestly after owning a TRX for 2 months... very little would surprise/wow me in ANY truck, except a V8 with faster 0-60, 1/4 mile, better sounding exhaust.
Interior on the TRX is a 9/10. Looks 10/10.
I've gotten in the G3 and just knowing about the V6 made me not look forward to going further and driving it. Some might think it is stupid, being there is so much to look for but the TRX has brought the game down to power ,noise and speed to me.

I saw a 2020 Shelby and it looked sweet. Mean looking, sounded nice too. 775hp looked brawny.... but just like everything shelby in recent times, expensive and not fast enough

04Ram2500Hemi

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Interior fit and finish in my opinion is much better on the TRX, but at the same time the Gen3 is much better then previous models. So far I think the seats in the Raptor are more comfortable but only have 40 miles of drive time. Going to use it as my commuter the next few weeks and will let you know.
After 10,000 miles on my old Raptor and almost 4,800 miles on the TRX I’ll agree the seats on the 2020 Raptor were more comfortable. The TRX seats are more bolstered, and at 6’8” the bolster along the seat bottom sometimes pushes on the back of my left leg.

Dudebro

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
22 TRX on order
Current Ride #2
97 ram 2500 Cummins, 2013 Chevrolet Volt, 2012 Ducati Monster 1100 evo
The ratio of the cylinders to horsepower on trx is the same as the ratio on the raptor.
? Raptor has 75hp per cylinder and TRX has 87.75hp per cylinder

Teghogh

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
? Raptor has 75hp per cylinder and TRX has 87.75hp per cylinder
Yes I’m sure that’s what he meant. I suppose if raptors ratio per cylinder was 88, he would have taken that over the trx

Dudebro

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
22 TRX on order
Current Ride #2
97 ram 2500 Cummins, 2013 Chevrolet Volt, 2012 Ducati Monster 1100 evo
Yes I’m sure that’s what he meant. I suppose if raptors ratio per cylinder was 88, he would have taken that over the trx
I was making a joke from the beginning…. How is the ratio the same though?

Reactions: Two

CustomPerformance

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
After 10,000 miles on my old Raptor and almost 4,800 miles on the TRX I’ll agree the seats on the 2020 Raptor were more comfortable. The TRX seats are more bolstered, and at 6’8” the bolster along the seat bottom sometimes pushes on the back of my left leg.
I'm going to agree with this a bit. The TRX seats are pretty comfortable, but I think the Raptor seats are a touch more comfortable. I'm 6'6", and noticed the seat bottom on the TRX is not quite as long as the seat bottom on the Raptor. Not an issue for most people, but on longer drives you kind of notice that not as much of your leg is supported, so it pushes on the middle of your leg. Even my 5'9" wife noticed the seat bottom was shorter in length. It was one of her first comments when she got in the new one the other day.

OP
D

ddigler666

TRX Member
Reaction score
Update....
After a few months for driving both I can't really say which one I like more. But there is one real pet peeve I have with each one, Raptor's lack of power compared to TRX and TRX has way to many fill ups at the gas pump. So with that all said I drive the Raptor as a daily and TRX to go blow off some steam. In the end I will be keeping both and just added a Bronco Outer Banks to the stall, mods are already on order Ha Ha.

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_0882.jpg
    IMG_0882.jpg
    690.3 KB · Views: 37

Mxsledder

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Raptor
Update....
After a few months for driving both I can't really say which one I like more. But there is one real pet peeve I have with each one, Raptor's lack of power compared to TRX and TRX has way to many fill ups at the gas pump. So with that all said I drive the Raptor as a daily and TRX to go blow off some steam. In the end I will be keeping both and just added a Bronco Outer Banks to the stall, mods are already on order Ha Ha.

Cheers
Is the MPG really that much different between the two driving them the same?
TFL truck did a test on this and showed 3 MPG difference between them.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton