Ditch Light Mounts: Who makes the best bracket?

MRRTRX

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
I'm looking to add a set of Morimoto 4banger white combo beam light pods soon. Who makes the nicest ditch light bracket/mount for the TRX?

Alot of them are all similarly designed.

I'd say first place seller for us would be the:

Rigid

Second

SDHQ

Third

ADD

I got my A Pillar Lights and Mounts from @Boosted with @BrawlerFab . I try to support our vendors any chance I can!

https://brawlerfab.com/brawlerfab-a-pillar-light-mounts-only/

IMG_2943.jpeg
IMG_2384.jpeg
IMG_0026.png

Built-in oracle side mirror LEDs Ftw for us. No need to make the sight lines any worse than they already are!
IMG_0152.jpeg

Built-in oracle side mirror LEDs Ftw for us. No need to make the sight lines any worse than they already are! View attachment 130025
I’d totally buy these if they weren’t so god awful ugly. If it didn’t say Oracle and had black hardware, it’d look so much better.

EDIT: Looks like only the optionally installed cover says Oracle and it does come with black hardware. I retract my previous statement.

Last edited:
I’d totally buy these if they weren’t so god awful ugly. If it didn’t say Oracle and had black hardware, it’d look so much better.
Yeah, that’s why we took off the covers. Dont think they look bad at all without the Oracle covers! Get compliments on em all the time! Maybe bc they compliment the other black leds we have.

IMG_9684.png

I've got the SDHQ ones and they have been great!

I also have the SDHQ ones and have been great. Easy install and hold my Baja Designs XL 80’s perfect

Back