191.8 KB · Views: 230
  • 15ADD160-02E6-4881-A603-5F37EC011270.jpeg
    15ADD160-02E6-4881-A603-5F37EC011270.jpeg
    296.4 KB · Views: 231
  • F2571DB0-7FE6-4874-B820-D39144C28912.jpeg
    F2571DB0-7FE6-4874-B820-D39144C28912.jpeg
    259.4 KB · Views: 227
Looks great and fair price point.

Decision decisions (would love to see what a customer did with a granite TRX....).

This is the link to our Digital Camo for the TRX. Hood , Side Bed, Ignition graphic are all available individually or in a combination. Custom colors available too.

https://www.etsy.com/JeepRAMGraphic...are&utm_term=so.lmsm&share_time=1658848383736
I see you do a blue color for at least the bedside decal but I don't see anything similar for the hood graphics after looking around your Etsy store.

1) Can you do the hood (both the main TRX one and the hood scoop as pictured in your second post) in that same blue color?
2) How close is that blue color to the hydro blue the trucks are painted?

I see you do a blue color for at least the bedside decal but I don't see anything similar for the hood graphics after looking around your Etsy store.

1) Can you do the hood (both the main TRX one and the hood scoop as pictured in your second post) in that same blue color?
2) How close is that blue color to the hydro blue the trucks are painted?
Yes We can do the full hood and scoop in blue as well as side bed letters and ignition style graphics. we have a pretty good match to Hydro Blue. Keep in mind matching UV Gel Ink to paint is an exercise in getting as close as possible.

Yes We can do the full hood and scoop in blue as well as side bed letters and ignition style graphics. we have a pretty good match to Hydro Blue. Keep in mind matching UV Gel Ink to paint is an exercise in getting as close as possible.
Awesome and right, I didn't expect to be exact, just hoping for pretty close. I plan to have the badges painted Hydro Blue so I needed to find the graphics in a similar color. Once I get a build date, I will be in contact to get those ordered. Hopefully its not too much longer as its been 3+ months already.

Do you do install as well or recommend anyone in the area? I don't live far away.

Awesome and right, I didn't expect to be exact, just hoping for pretty close. I plan to have the badges painted Hydro Blue so I needed to find the graphics in a similar color. Once I get a build date, I will be in contact to get those ordered. Hopefully its not too much longer as its been 3+ months already.

Do you do install as well or recommend anyone in the area? I don't live far away.
Keep us posted on your delivery, if you are local no problem installing whatever you need.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back