Difficulty level of install for Dusterhoff tuning packages

Fungui

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Title says it all, how many of you did the install portion yourself for any of the dusterhoff packages?

Specifically. I'm looking at DT937. I've reached out to dusterhoff but haven't heard back. I'm also wondering if anyone has insight into whether or not the flex tune can be made to handle straight 91 and then uptune for a 91/100 mix? Or, is flex fuel specifically e85 focused.

Last edited:
You may find the below recent thread insightful.

Title says it all, how many of you did the install portion yourself for any of the dusterhoff packages?

Specifically. I'm looking at DT937. I've reached out to dusterhoff but haven't heard back. I'm also wondering if anyone has insight into whether or not the flex tune can be made to handle straight 91 and then uptune for a 91/100 mix? Or, is flex fuel specifically e85 focused.
Flex is limited to ethanol content and not octane monitoring. You would need to setup separate tunes for octane.

Flex is limited to ethanol content and not octane monitoring. You would need to setup separate tunes for octane.
Darn, sounds like I'm going for the standard 91 option until e85 is closer. It's an hour away right now

I'm personal friends with Curt Dusterhoff, when we did my trx we had to adjust for 92 octane here in Washington. He will do a custom tune for you with the 91, not a big deal. Also if anyone in Washington needs help with installation I own a shop in western Washington and can do the installation.

I'm personal friends with Curt Dusterhoff, when we did my trx we had to adjust for 92 octane here in Washington. He will do a custom tune for you with the 91, not a big deal. Also if anyone in Washington needs help with installation I own a shop in western Washington and can do the installation.
Is there a device that would allow me to change the tune between two presets with relative ease? I think that's what would be the biggest seller for me.

This would all be much simpler if an e85 gas station opened up

Is there a device that would allow me to change the tune between two presets with relative ease? I think that's what would be the biggest seller for me.

This would all be much simpler if an e85 gas station opened up
Curt will use the HP Tuners TDN feature for loading tunes. Download the app, load the tune you want from the list he's populated for you and boom, it's pretty easy.

where are you located?

Curt will use the HP Tuners TDN feature for loading tunes. Download the app, load the tune you want from the list he's populated for you and boom, it's pretty easy.
SOLD, awesome! I'll try to give them a call soon. I'm sure it's a busy time, haven't heard back via email or facebook.

SOLD, awesome! I'll try to give them a call soon. I'm sure it's a busy time, haven't heard back via email or facebook.
They got swamped with their Black Friday deals. I had to call to get some traction and get my new tune setup. But once I talked with them they were on the ball…already sent me my new base map and haven’t even started the parts install.

Where are you? I'm in lk stevens

Where in Western WA are you located and what is your shop? I'm looking at doing the Dusterhoff Tune on my Charger and stumbled on your post. I may be interested in your help with it if you're interested

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back