Did Ram just confirm a new color coming in 2021? Holiday Green

KnightMare

🛠️ Staff member
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
Don't know if you seen this commercial or not but pay close attention to the bottom text. The color has a name and says to ask next year... Well next year is next week so could we see this as another late available color with ignition orange or see it pop up for 2022 colors as a limited available color? Looks very similar to sublime green
1609020514317.png

1609020682115.png

Don't know if you seen this commercial or not but pay close attention to the bottom text. The color has a name and says to ask next year... Well next year is next week so could we see this as another late available color with ignition orange or see it pop up for 2022 colors as a limited available color? Looks very similar to sublime green
View attachment 1928
View attachment 1930

Ram is trying hard to get me to cancel my order and wait for a 2022 model.

Thanks for posting. Doesn't look like sublime to me, looks like the 2011 Challenger color Green with Envy. Here was mine, sold it in 2015 for a hellcat.

Attachments

• Phone 018.JPG
    Phone 018.JPG
    310.7 KB · Views: 19
Thanks for posting. Doesn't look like sublime to me, looks like the 2011 Challenger color Green with Envy. Here was mine, sold it in 2015 for a hellcat.

It does too. I know it probably wont be called that because of being a Dodge color but we are only a few months away from finding out about 2022's

hmm very suspicious Ram Trucks deleted this video hinting at a new color next year...

hmm very suspicious Ram Trucks deleted this video hinting at a new color next year...
Well considering that FCA can’t build existing colors.... I would hope they fix the mess they have created and not try and introduce something new.

New colors are confirmed to come...

Damn i like the green
I don't know for sure if this will be one but it is highly suspicious to delete this... Luckily for me when I used in my Youtube video I still have the video on my computer lol

Lets try this one...
1611936561787.png

Don't get me wrong, I got an LE coming... but honestly I *still* don't quite know what to make of the color, it's so different from pic to pic. Some pics it looks AMAZING and in others it looks like a urinal mint. 🤷‍♂️
😂

Back