Did I just get blocked by Ram Live Chat?

wnnabepilot

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
BMW M3
I typed up a message for the live chat begging them not to be a computer and actually answer without the canned responses, and asking for a reason not to cancel... the live chat "disconnected" and no won't let me back in.. It's not on my end as I have fiber and am streaming audio right now.. Did I get blacklisted for calling them out? Stuck on "Please hold while we connect you to an agent" for quite some time.
20210218_162207.jpg
Capture3.JPG

I had my message prepared, so it was copied and pasted - they didn't disconnect waiting for me to respond. I got "disconnected" seconds after hitting send.

Wow, computers have feelings now....

I feel your pain man. FCA chat isn't any help. It is basically a service that says we only care to make it look like we care. We don't actually care.

I typed up a message for the live chat begging them not to be a computer and actually answer without the canned responses, and asking for a reason not to cancel... the live chat "disconnected" and no won't let me back in.. It's not on my end as I have fiber and am streaming audio right now.. Did I get blacklisted for calling them out? Stuck on "Please hold while we connect you to an agent" for quite some time.
View attachment 5221View attachment 5224
I had my message prepared, so it was copied and pasted - they didn't disconnect waiting for me to respond. I got "disconnected" seconds after hitting send.

When was the last time you checked with your dealer? If its been that long they should have something for you by now.

That RAM chat really is useless though.....

View attachment 5221View attachment 5224
Hi “April”

lol

Hi “April”
When was the last time you checked with your dealer? If its been that long they should have something for you by now.

That RAM chat really is useless though.....
The dealer can only tell me "D" status... cannot give me a build date or why I'm stuck. I don't have any of the beadlocks, carbon, etc. I'm #430, but have been skipped all kinds of ways without the FCA email or anything that this order is actually going to be completed.

Ha, and almost as if someone was watching... just got this email
Capture4.JPG

I like how everything below the first line is a different size font - almost as if copied and pasted....

Still not allowed back in live chat either

Ha, and almost as if someone was watching... just got this emailView attachment 5226

I like how everything below the first line is a different size font - almost as if copied and pasted....

Still not allowed back in live chat either

I guess everyone needs to make a post like this!

I guess everyone needs to make a post like this!
I made so many they seem to just have opted not to make a truck for me. Have to walk the fine line of getting their attention and not getting blacklisted.

I made so many they seem to just have opted not to make a truck for me. Have to walk the fine line of getting their attention and not getting blacklisted.
Hey if anyone is blacklisted it’s me and I just bought that blue one.

in fairness though this is after I cancelled my original order which was likely sabotaged

Hey if anyone is blacklisted it’s me and I just bought that blue one.
Congrats man. Look forward to hearing your impressions once you get the truck. I am going to order a Gen3 Raptor. Not a V8 but ohh well. Mentally done with Ram.

Congrats man. Look forward to hearing your impressions once you get the truck. I am going to order a Gen3 Raptor. Not a V8 but ohh well. Mentally done with Ram.
I feel you. I was right there a week ago but don’t want the v6 raptor. Also the raptor forum makes me feel autistic for some reason. Great truck though. My brother in law has one and he loves it

I guess not everyone has a feel good story then :(
Nope. But Its a new truck, something to play with. I can't imagine it be as much headache as Ram has been. Not as powerful as the TRX but its also cheaper.

I feel you. I was right there a week ago but don’t want the v6 raptor. Also the raptor forum makes me feel autistic for some reason. Great truck though. My brother in law has one and he loves it
Yeah I am not on the raptor forums. I will still dabble around here lol. Be that guy. Have a Raptor now and I do really like it. They got rid of the exhaust through the speakers bullsh*t so atleast thats a win.

Nope. But Its a new truck, something to play with. I can't imagine it be as much headache as Ram has been. Not as powerful as the TRX but its also cheaper.

Yeah I am not on the raptor forums. I will still dabble around here lol. Be that guy. Have a Raptor now and I do really like it. They got rid of the exhaust through the speakers bullsh*t so atleast thats a win.
The TRX just speaks to the hurr durr caveman child inside me.

The TRX just speaks to the hurr durr caveman child inside me.
Hahah. It totally does. Great truck. Just don't want to be a part of Rams process. Plus I wanted to get it early to make money on Youtube. Hopefully can ride the Gen3 Raptor hype early. The guy behind me at my dealer went to D1 today which is just what's frustrating. Albeit he/she doesn't have beadlocks, different color, no sound system or sunroof but they are building all the options right now. Seeing at least 6 trucks within 50 miles with ADM on at least 4 of those dealer stock orders. Ohh well. Can't say I didn't try I guess.

Hahah. It totally does. Great truck. Just don't want to be a part of Rams process. Plus I wanted to get it early to make money on Youtube. Hopefully can ride the Gen3 Raptor hype early. The guy behind me at my dealer went to D1 today which is just what's frustrating. Albeit he/she doesn't have beadlocks, different color, no sound system or sunroof but they are building all the options right now. Seeing at least 6 trucks within 50 miles with ADM on at least 4 of those dealer stock orders. Ohh well. Can't say I didn't try I guess.
If you are pushing for youtube an early delivery gen 3 raptor is the better choice. I like to give myself a day or two to think it over personally but you do you

You know they do have a phone number right? I’m not sure why everyone is using chat when you can talk to a human? You will get the same bs responses but IMO better then talking to a robot.

Every time i call or use the chat there is always some sort of technical interruption. Every time I have called they tell me their computer isn’t cooperating or their database is slow. Every single time. I am at the end of my rope here. If my dealer tries to pull some shit there will be a problem

Back