Havasu Bill

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
RAM 2500 Longhorn
Military
CA National Guard
I keep looking for a way to track shipping. In doing so I came across this Jeep website that I hadn't seen on this forum. I put my VIN in just to see if it was connected to RAM and sure enough it was.
It surprised me that there was 11 detailed pages of every detail on my truck. Heck, it even has 4 individual springs listed. Kind of fun to print it out and look through all the pieces that go into the truck.

Have fun!

I keep looking for a way to track shipping. In doing so I came across this Jeep website that I hadn't seen on this forum. I put my VIN in just to see if it was connected to RAM and sure enough it was.
It surprised me that there was 11 detailed pages of every detail on my truck. Heck, it even has 4 individual springs listed. Kind of fun to print it out and look through all the pieces that go into the truck.

Have fun!
Congrats, I wonder if that is your build sheet. Mine was the same 11 pages. Cheers

Have fun!
Nice find!!

It is the build sheet....

They are all the same. You can pull info from different brands on each one

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back