Delmonico Red Final Edition #0004 on the ground in Canada *PICS*

Lunacy

Irrelevant
Reaction score
Current Ride
'23 TRX
You'll get whatever wheels they have available for the 2024 models it appears. The black bead locks look good on the red anyways, so if buying I would be fine with this.
https://www.peelchryslerjeep.com/vehicles/2024/ram/1500/mississauga/on/60467146/?sale_class=new
4385a884-0cd1-4370-b53b-43d0f43fd5eb.jpg-1024x786

18fda133-c91a-4c04-9796-9ecf5da76894.jpg-1024x786

1964ba9d-aed7-4196-bd95-1bf22abd5da6.jpg-1024x786

103e5ff1-ec02-479c-a75d-bb5d8d24c6b2.jpg-1024x786

It’s pathetic that Ram is just throwing random parts on builds. The “Final Edition” is nothing but a marketing gimmick. Good looking color.

What I want to know is why they don’t have black lugs nuts in Michigan? And this just isn’t a Ram dig. I saw a beautiful GMC today with silver lug nuts.

These little quirks and inconsistencies will probably add value down the road. Depending upon how many are made and how goofy things get, these might be the only “limited editions” that are potentially one of a kind.

And I have to say that truck is gorgeous. I didn’t think this color would work on a TRX but it does.

I wonder if that's a dealer stock truck or customer order? It is only 1.5hr drive to go see it:D

I really like that color. I was hoping for a discounted price for customer orders like previous years, but no dice with this last run.

The real shit part is going to be the person that buys it might have to pay his detailer more to take those graphics off for PPF. Which also cost more on the MSRP and ADM.

One of my favorite colors. Looks pretty damn good on the TRX.

Raiding the parts bins for these, some badges here, wheels there, 35k there.

Those pictures don‘t do that color justice. The video though really shows how it shines. It really is an amazing color

As of right now, that’s the only Delmonico TRX in existence. Not sure why, but they’ve only built one of these, and one of the Night Edge Blue.

As of right now, that’s the only Delmonico TRX in existence. Not sure why, but they’ve only built one of these, and one of the Night Edge Blue.
Those 2 colors could become the highest value trx in the future if there is only a handful of them made.

Yes, definitely like that color. It is a shame that it is only on “last call” editions, what a waste.

For sure they should have done all stitching to match the paint color......... the blue would have looked super with all blue interior trim like my red does. Ill also say that on a 125K truck they should have made all the dodge colors available for like 10K more oh well

I really love that color and those black beadlocks. But not enough to pay the mark up on the Final Edition. With only one being built not much of an option anyway it would seem.

Back