Delivery Day!

ElDirtayUno

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Dealer just reached out and my truck has finally arrived! Getting running boards installed currently and paperwork was actually completed last Friday (when it was supposed to arrive initially). I told my contact at the dealership to have service go through the truck with a fine tooth comb and ensure all lines are connected properly, everything is tightened and where it should be. I'll post pictures shortly!

Hellasaurus

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Military
Army
Congrats and good luck with your truck. I hope you don’t have any problems.

OP
ElDirtayUno

ElDirtayUno

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
3648F049-FC8E-4AB5-94A2-5492FC901E5D.jpeg

DJ85

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Dan
Current Ride
2019 Ram 1500
Current Ride #2
2015 Wrangler Rubicon
Dealer just reached out and my truck has finally arrived! Getting running boards installed currently and paperwork was actually completed last Friday (when it was supposed to arrive initially). I told my contact at the dealership to have service go through the truck with a fine tooth comb and ensure all lines are connected properly, everything is tightened and where it should be. I'll post pictures shortly!
What running boards did you go with?

Kerry0805

TRX Addict
Founding Member
Reaction score
Name
Kerry
Congratulations!

Johnny@JustBoltOns

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2005 Mustang, 2021 Ram 1500 Rebel Hydro Blue (while I wait on my TRX)
Congrats! Love seeing this!

DJ85

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Dan
Current Ride
2019 Ram 1500
Current Ride #2
2015 Wrangler Rubicon
They are actually Ram running boards (Mopar part # 82215301AC). Honestly they look better to me than the TRX “stock” optional running boards.
I agree!

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com