Delivery Day!

ElDirtayUno

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Dealer just reached out and my truck has finally arrived! Getting running boards installed currently and paperwork was actually completed last Friday (when it was supposed to arrive initially). I told my contact at the dealership to have service go through the truck with a fine tooth comb and ensure all lines are connected properly, everything is tightened and where it should be. I'll post pictures shortly!

Hellasaurus

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Military
Army
Congrats and good luck with your truck. I hope you don’t have any problems.

OP
ElDirtayUno

ElDirtayUno

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
3648F049-FC8E-4AB5-94A2-5492FC901E5D.jpeg

DJ85

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram 1500
Dealer just reached out and my truck has finally arrived! Getting running boards installed currently and paperwork was actually completed last Friday (when it was supposed to arrive initially). I told my contact at the dealership to have service go through the truck with a fine tooth comb and ensure all lines are connected properly, everything is tightened and where it should be. I'll post pictures shortly!
What running boards did you go with?

Kerry0805

TRX Addict
Founding Member
Reaction score
Congratulations!

Johnny@JustBoltOns

TRX Addict
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel Hydro Blue, 2022 Ram TRX Ordered
Current Ride #2
2005 Mustang V8 Swapped
Congrats! Love seeing this!

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors