Decided to Cancel- My order is Available

THE JOHNNY

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Hello all,
I've made the decision to cancel my order but dealer told me I can find someone to assume it and I can get my deposit back.

Here's my order: VIN has been assigned and received the FCA email stating its a March delivery.

Granite Crystal
Level 2
Harmon Kardon
Carbon Fiber
dual pane sunroof
Bed utility
trailer tow
tech group
rambar
running boards

If you are interested, DM/PM me and I can give you the contact info to the dealer in Ohio.

That sucks, I was hoping our Granites would show up at the same time!

I can post it in the FB group as well if you want

That sucks, I was hoping our Granites would show up at the same time!

I can post it in the FB group as well if you want

Sure thanks! Yeah it sucks, i've got some other commitments I need to put money towards so I'll be back later for 2022 perhaps!

Hello all,
I've made the decision to cancel my order but dealer told me I can find someone to assume it and I can get my deposit back.

Here's my order: VIN has been assigned and received the FCA email stating its a March delivery.

Granite Crystal
Level 2
Harmon Kardon
Carbon Fiber
dual pane sunroof
Bed utility
trailer tow
tech group
rambar
running boards

If you are interested, DM/PM me and I can give you the contact info to the dealer in Ohio.
I basically ordered the same specs and dont have a VIN yet. Not sure how that would all work but would be happy to explore the option of taking your slot?

I basically ordered the same specs and dont have a VIN yet. Not sure how that would all work but would be happy to explore the option of taking your slot?

You just need to contact my dealer in Ohio and assume the order with a deposit most likely, mine deposit was $3k. Johnny Melcher- Brunswick Auto- 440-623-0739

Let me know if you do!

Hello all,

Granite Crystal
Level 2
Harmon Kardon
Carbon Fiber
dual pane sunroof
Bed utility
trailer tow
tech group
rambar
running boards

that is almost the exact build I ordered, but I have no vin and no email. I will check with FCA to see if anything has changed but I may be interested

Hello all,

Granite Crystal
Level 2
Harmon Kardon
Carbon Fiber
dual pane sunroof
Bed utility
trailer tow
tech group
rambar
running boards

MSRP?

Hurry up, it's on FB too
1609868435239.png

Knightmare why arent you jumping on that ?
Missing the advanced safety group and I want red stitching now that I seen with the TFL truck. It shows the TR interior stitching is white and not gold like it is in the configurator.

Hello all,

Granite Crystal
Level 2
Harmon Kardon
Carbon Fiber
dual pane sunroof
Bed utility
trailer tow
tech group
rambar
running boards

what was the msrp on the truck?

Ok. Thanks. Called but no answer so I left a message.

I just texted him and said hes making his calls, got a few regarding this one lol

Yeah I gave about 6 people the info on this build

Have been informed the car has been spoken for, thanks all!! Good luck to everyone getting their trucks, can’t wait to see them all, I’ll be back for 2022 hopefully!!!

Have been informed the car has been spoken for, thanks all!! Good luck to everyone getting their trucks, can’t wait to see them all, I’ll be back for 2022 hopefully!!!
You'll be back in 6 months...

I wasnext in line so they offered to sell me one for $5k over sticker. Not interested at all in paying a dime over MSRP.

Back