Dealer Stock Orders > Sold Customer Orders - RamCares Explain This?

Johnny@JustBoltOns

TRX Maniac
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX - AWE Exhaust, J&L Catch Can, Sentry CT Tonneau Cover, Tons of Rigid Lights, Weld 20x9 +0 Black Ledge Wheels, 35.5 BFG KO2s, Eibach Front Leveling Springs, aFe Pro 5R Intake.
Current Ride #2
2005 Mustang V8 Swapped / Insane Long Mod List.
@RamCares can you please explain why dealer stock orders are getting more of a priority than sold customer orders?

These dealers DON'T have sold orders because they are asking above MSRP for them, you'd think Ram Trucks would being prioritizing sold customer orders first.

This is only resulting in more frustration on top of all the nonsense / lack of communication we seem to get from FCA / Ram Trucks or whoever is in charge now.

@RamCares please explain this absurdity.

Just an annoyed customer tired of seeing all this nonsense.

Here's another one from tonight.

1612407594703.png

Can you say the fix is in......we were told by Ram when they launched the truck that in no uncertain terms that customers trucks were to be a priority and built BEFORE dealer orders. WTF RAM!!!

I feel bad for all these cs peeps. They’re uninformed and powerless meat shield buffers between customers and anyone who can do anything about anything, you know the people that don’t want to be bothered by the people that buy their products. I hope it pays decently cause it’s not a happy space to dwell in.

Funny part is that just like most dealers, they’re learning more about their own product from us than from their bosses.

RAM doesnt care, its bullshit. I'm looking at a potential dump of my order from 8/19 vin 3016 for a dealer order that they have in d1 ordered 4 months after mine. Why.. because I have no friggin idea if it will be built in the next 2 months or 7.... I can't spend another 7 months checking Knightmare's daily report (sorry knightmare)...

RAM doesnt care, its bullshit. I'm looking at a potential dump of my order from 8/19 vin 3016 for a dealer order that they have in d1 ordered 4 months after mine. Why.. because I have no friggin idea if it will be built in the next 2 months or 7.... I can't spend another 7 months checking Knightmare's daily report (sorry knightmare)...
I ordered 8/24 and have a new series VIN that I just received, who knows

I find myself on the edge of my seat waiting for today’s truck count. It’s deplorable. It’s not like it would hurt FCA to share some information.

I find myself on the edge of my seat waiting for today’s truck count. It’s deplorable. It’s not like it would hurt FCA to share some information.
What's worse is they could have this info on their website in a day. Our heros here in the forum wrote scripts that cycle through page loads and scrub pdf documents in days to get us all of this info, which is like driving from Denver to St. Louis by way of Dallas compared to what Ram would have to do given access to their own databases.

I feel bad for all these cs peeps. They’re uninformed and powerless meat shield buffers between customers and anyone who can do anything about anything, you know the people that don’t want to be bothered by the people that buy their products. I hope it pays decently cause it’s not a happy space to dwell in.

Funny part is that just like most dealers, they’re learning more about their own product from us than from their bosses.
Customer facing roles are typically the most unappreciated and unpleasant positions in a corporation. Just have to hope the pay justifies the abuse. Even the dealers are just trying to make a living. Could be worse...if life were completely "equitable", which is a very popular term in the media these days, we would all be driving 4-banger hybrids...everyone would pay the same price, there would be one color option, and we would not have the luxury of bitching about how bad it is that we have to wait for our $100K gas guzzling luxury vehicles.

Mine was ordered in Oct 5. I got the VIN 2 weeks ago and still seated in D status

Customer facing roles are typically the most unappreciated and unpleasant positions in a corporation. Just have to hope the pay justifies the abuse. Even the dealers are just trying to make a living. Could be worse...if life were completely "equitable", which is a very popular term in the media these days, we would all be driving 4-banger hybrids...everyone would pay the same price, there would be one color option, and we would not have the luxury of bitching about how bad it is that we have to wait for our $100K gas guzzling luxury vehicles.
And those who don't sit an battle on the front line always have the easiest solutions to problems...

"we gave you a script to use when someone asks where their 6 month old order is in the system",

"but sir, what if our team had a login to the plant system that sees status, we could train on how to relay that information so as to not create wrong expectations, and customers would be happier",

"USE YOUR SCRIPT!!! WE PAID AND AGENCY $200K TO COME UP WITH THAT SCRIPT!!!"

Someone needs to ask ram cares if Mercedes and BMW customers get this kind of treatment when they are looking to buy one of their $100,000 vehicles
i can vouch for that one..mb was not very forthcoming or helpful when i built my '18 S63......to top it off, after 4 months and 5 cracked windshields, i can tell you their customer service was horrible. got treated like i bought a used c class

I'm seriously pissed a 1/13 dealer stock order just went D1 and I checked the status of a few August member orders and they pushed out of D1...

@RamCares I got a nice video coming out soon...

Someone needs to ask ram cares if Mercedes and BMW customers get this kind of treatment when they are looking to buy one of their $100,000 vehicles
Dodge treated the Viper customers completely different. I got a weekly phone call about my car and pictures from the start of production through loading of my car on a truck. Ford gave no information at all when I ordered my GT500 . During the first year of the Viper Dodge helped start the Viper club and the Viper Quarterly News Letter to keep enthusiasts informed. This made most customers Rabid supporters of not just the Viper , but the Dodge brand. I am very disappointed that Dodge/Ram hasn't reached out to the TRX community

Order posted 8-18-2020 at 11:46 AM
Still D status.
Ram Care is BS

Back