🔥 BLACK FRIDAY SALE - Save 15% on AWE Exhaust Systems from 11/23 to 11/29 @ JustBoltOns! 🔥

DEALER SAYS “ONLY 3 COLORS” FOR 2023 TRX ORDER

JeffB

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Pepsi Can Blue TRX
Thanks. Followed the link to the discussion on the other thread.

Well.., now choosing between either Diamond Black, or Flame Red.

Not sure how they placed the order. They’re a big dealer here in Texas. Figure they have order process down. They said it’s direct from Stellantis. Never would have thought of Red prior to seeing the contrasting black/red on the TRX. Mine was specc’d identically to yours Eighty. How did you get the RetraxPro XR installed with the Rambar? Local installers here are having some concerns over necessary modifications to make it work with the Rambar.

Any opinions on the red vs black?

Was going to go with Vossen HF4-6 and Xpel (possibly Xpel Stealth if Black).
I had talked to my local truck accessory shop about options, and they told me that WITH the Ram Bar nothing would work. On this forum I saw a video showing the Retrax XR Pro installer with the Bar. I shared the video with the owner, and he said that he would order it in and install it. I replaced the bolts with round top Allen drive ones, and thinner washers. He installed last week and it works great. I am happy with the results.

DanZman

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
'17 Sierra Denali
Current Ride #2
'16 Chevy SS '76 Bronco
Just order black and get it wrapped any color you like.
B99437C4-9679-4DF5-99A4-D0DE443FB49F.jpeg

LokiKai

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2015 ram 2500 Mega Cab, 2018 Jeep Rubicon
Current Ride #2
2001 Dodge Ram Sport RC, 2002 Jeep TJ Stroker, 86 Grand National, 87 GNX, 91 Jeep Eliminator, 67 Mercury Monterey Conv.
Military
U.S. ARMY
Here's one of our Granite trucks we recently traded in TX.

Jakerx

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
F90 M5
Ordered a 2023 Durango Hellcat last Friday 11/18 and Black, Red, White and Destroyer Gray were the only available colors. Went D and got ViN Monday morning 11/21.
So envious. Post pics once you receive it!

Nitro

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Ride
23 TRX:D1:12/9
Ordered a 2023 Durango Hellcat last Friday 11/18 and Black, Red, White and Destroyer Gray were the only available colors. Went D and got ViN Monday morning 11/21.

Congrats! That should be fun!

I'm going to be a little bummed if RAM announces Destroyer Gray as an option after my TRX goes into production.

Razrbak

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 GT500
Just ordered in granite crystal. I almost went with black, but switched back to granite when it became available. The wait begins!

Russ103

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Raptor
Just ordered in granite crystal. I almost went with black, but switched back to granite when it became available. The wait begins!
Be glad you didn’t get black if you like to keep your truck clean. Black is a career choice, not a color if you’re OCD.

Razrbak

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 GT500
Be glad you didn’t get black if you like to keep your truck clean. Black is a career choice, not a color if you’re OCD.
True! Here's my 98 Cobra looking like a mirror...but just like Timinnd said, 'give it 5 minutes'.

Attachments

• Cobra1.jpg
    Cobra1.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 20

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com airRyd auto shipping