🔥 Black Friday / Cyber Week Starts NOW at K&N Speed Factory! 🔥

DEALER SAYS “ONLY 3 COLORS” FOR 2023 TRX ORDER

TRX737

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
FORD RAPTOR
Hi, new to the forum. I have a deposit on a 2023 TRX. Configured and confirmed the order with Granite Crystal Metallic as the color about a month ago. Got a call from my dealer informing me that, per the factory, only 3 colors are now available for order on the TRX. Only options are Black, White or Red. This seems a bit odd that paint options listed on their own website are now unavailable. Anyone else hearing this?

Thanks.

Eighty

Dream Killer
Reaction score
Current Ride
'22 TRX (Lvl 2), Diamond Black
See this thread.

@JC

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Jeep 392 - Granite Crystal Metallic
Hi, new to the forum. I have a deposit on a 2023 TRX. Configured and confirmed the order with Granite Crystal Metallic as the color about a month ago. Got a call from my dealer informing me that, per the factory, only 3 colors are now available for order on the TRX. Only options are Black, White or Red. This seems a bit odd that paint options listed on their own website are now unavailable. Anyone else hearing this?

Thanks.
Assuming your dealer ordered it as a 04 - Dealer stock order not an 01 - Customer sold order or you would have a POC with the correct options and it would have already been confirmed as ordered.

This is probably another example of never trust your local dealer on custom orders unless you walk them through everything and double and triple check and make sure it's been ordered correctly.

OP
OP
T

TRX737

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
FORD RAPTOR
Thanks. Followed the link to the discussion on the other thread.

Well.., now choosing between either Diamond Black, or Flame Red.

Not sure how they placed the order. They’re a big dealer here in Texas. Figure they have order process down. They said it’s direct from Stellantis. Never would have thought of Red prior to seeing the contrasting black/red on the TRX. Mine was specc’d identically to yours Eighty. How did you get the RetraxPro XR installed with the Rambar? Local installers here are having some concerns over necessary modifications to make it work with the Rambar.

Any opinions on the red vs black?

Was going to go with Vossen HF4-6 and Xpel (possibly Xpel Stealth if Black).

Moparornocar

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
which one
I live in the high desert and it's dusty anytime it's not raining so black isn't even a consideration. plus I don't like it anyway.

I ordered red, resale red, because it's my favorite color of all those available. and I'm in D1 status to boot.

If you live in the right climate and you like black I'd go for it. but you can never go wrong with red or white.

Eighty

Dream Killer
Reaction score
Current Ride
'22 TRX (Lvl 2), Diamond Black
Mine was specc’d identically to yours Eighty. How did you get the RetraxPro XR installed with the Rambar? Local installers here are having some concerns over necessary modifications to make it work with the Rambar.
Here's a link to a thread where I talked a little about it (with a pic).

Miles Goff

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Laramie
Military
US Navy

Thanks.
Here is what we see when selecting the color currently. They have removed several colors. No one will say if or when any of the other colors will be available. I placed several orders early in the build process in Hydro Blue, Granite and Billet Silver.

Attachments

• TRX Colors.jpg
    TRX Colors.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 122

TRXMIKE

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 RAM TRX
Current Ride #2
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8

Not sure how they placed the order. They’re a big dealer here in Texas. Figure they have order process down. They said it’s direct from Stellantis. Never would have thought of Red prior to seeing the contrasting black/red on the TRX. Mine was specc’d identically to yours Eighty. How did you get the RetraxPro XR installed with the Rambar? Local installers here are having some concerns over necessary modifications to make it work with the Rambar.

Go Red! I have RetraxPro powertrax XR works and looks amazing with Rambar just have to swap to low pro bolt heads you do loose bed space though many threads on the Retrax.

JBTRXNJ

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Diamond Black TRX

Black is the fastest color, don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise!

Torqued

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2016 Ram 1500
Take a look, Google it. Its everywhere, a shortage of certain colors I may be waiting a while for my new 23. They better not cancel my order. I can wait. My 22 works just fine.

cpost6

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Hydro Lvl2 TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 White Trackhawk
Ordered a 2023 Durango Hellcat last Friday 11/18 and Black, Red, White and Destroyer Gray were the only available colors. Went D and got ViN Monday morning 11/21.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com airRyd auto shipping