Dealer just called I moved to D1 yesterday

CrazyHouse

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX, 2018 Trackhawk, 2019 Jeep Rubicon, 2021 Grand Cherokee L Summit Reserve
Military
US Navy VET
So ordered in mid-December and moved to D1 yesterday, funny that I also got the email from Ram this week and it said May. So guess they are building my truck one bolt at a time (hopefully they won't miss any...)

KnightMare or TripleB - VIN is 685149 are you able to find my build date now? Or do you need additional information - thank you in advance and for all you do.

Congrats.

Maybe FCA is doing like Amazon. Giving us an estimated delivery date that's way out then delivering early so we're surprised and happy.

You'll be built in the 2/22 week if you went D1.

So ordered in mid-December and moved to D1 yesterday, funny that I also got the email from Ram this week and it said May. So guess they are building my truck one bolt at a time (hopefully they won't miss any...)

KnightMare or TripleB - VIN is 685149 are you able to find my build date now? Or do you need additional information - thank you in advance and for all you do.
Congrats...Mine was ordered in Oct 5 with VIN 684887 and still in "D" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Congrats...Mine was ordered in Oct 5 with VIN 684887 and still in "D" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
You get the email Monday for the build month?

Congratulations, one step closer.....

No Sir. I havent received any email from FCA. I check the spam folder every day and none email received from FCA:(
Well if this helps, I never received either the 1st one or the 2nd. i went D1 2 weeks ago. Good Luck

Congrats, and can't wait to have 1409 horsepower in the garage...I guess driveway LoL. Seems you are in the same boat - never to much powwwweeeerrrr!. Actually, I need to burn more petro and increase the rate of global warming because I've got 24 inches of snow on the ground...

Yep same situation, the wife told me to stop hot rodding her daily and get mine own so here we are. Need some heat too, sitting in 2 inches of sleet here in southern MO.

Back