TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 TRX
Current Ride #2
A few BMWs
Where’s our coding wizard that can figure out how to make our DRLs amber like the hazard/turn signals are? I know there are settings to run without the headlights on and so you can really just have those 2 LED bars on.
I’ve had many cars coded in the past for non standard lighting patterns. (Some were cool and we won’t talk about the others)
Who can fulfill this coding needs that we all need filled?

It's probably something that Alpha OBD can program.

I'd love to get my hands on one first. I'm going to get an extra set of headlights and go this route

Tazer DT can do this, I have done this to mine.

2021-03-22_10-49-50.png

is there anyway to get the LEDs in the hood scoop to come on with DRLs? Seems if I take my lights from auto to "on" they come on during the day. But was looking for a way to have them on with the DRLs...? Any help is appreciated.

is there anyway to get the LEDs in the hood scoop to come on with DRLs? Seems if I take my lights from auto to "on" they come on during the day. But was looking for a way to have them on with the DRLs...? Any help is appreciated.
This has been talked about. I think those are tied into the parking lights and cannot be activated for DRLs. There also isn't a way to isolate them, well, I'm sure there is, but no plug n play way yet.
You might be able to tap into the power wire for them and have and aux switch to something to power them, probably need a diode to prevent backfeeding power. All above my pay grade, but might be something for someone to look into.

This has been talked about. I think those are tied into the parking lights and cannot be activated for DRLs. There also isn't a way to isolate them, well, I'm sure there is, but no plug n play way yet.
You might be able to tap into the power wire for them and have and aux switch to something to power them, probably need a diode to prevent backfeeding power. All above my pay grade, but might be something for someone to look into.
thank you for the feedback ekaz, similar to me - above my pay grade and expertise

I'm going to wire my clearance lights to an aux switch so they come on with igni

I'd love to know how you end up doing this with the aux switch. Not sure how to do it so there isn't a back-feeding problem given the lights would end up with the possibility of two power sources at once.

You could drive with headlight in on position all the time, doesn't the computer or the setting in Uconnect turn the headlights off after so long if they are left on with truck off, with headlights in manual on position, to save battery?

1616841326934.png

Someone on FB did that

In the Tazer, set your daytime running light position to the ‘turn signals’. Then go into your uconnect lights setting and turn your daytime running lights on.

View attachment 9962
Got it. I had the Tazer part done and I was looking around in all the sub options/menus in it to change it. Hadn't done the UConnect part. Thanks

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back