D1

Keep us updated please. Would like to hear how long it takes for it to ship. Just went D1 as well.
Once you change to D1 status, you should be built 2 weeks later (this has been pretty standard so far). Then just cross your fingers you make it though QA ok, and it'll ship pretty quick.

Dealer let me know I went to D1 status today. There may be hope, yet! Deposit 01/15, von 03/08, Vin 04/07 and now D1 05/06. 707976
weird you ordered before me, got your vin after me and hit D1. Congrats man! Hope you your hellbeast soon!

weird you ordered before me, got your vin after me and hit D1. Congrats man! Hope you your hellbeast soon!
Seems no Rhyme or Reason to their system. There are D status from February and delivered trucks ordered in March. I bought from a huge dealership (Dave Smith) so volume hasn't sped up delivery. It will get here when it get's here.

Received Build sheet today, 36 days after going D1. On the Build sheet it has a line after sold vehicle, D1-To-D Regress. I am guessing they had to scrounge a few more parts or Bailing wire was backordered. :cool:

Back