D1 available at MSRP West Central FL UPDATE-SOLD

that's what I said earlier. I bet he would answer that one when he's losing the buyer.

so above I've posted the sales reps info. anyone wanting a soon to be built msrp truck please contact him. thanks

Wow. Its like that huh. With a May email on this one, I think I'm marginally ahead with an April email.
It's in D1 now lol. They sent him the email with the wrong month lol

just received an email from the dealer. a deposit was placed on this by a forum member that saw it was available. to this person I say thank you. glad to see that it was on todays build list and will hopefully window sticker soon. Best
Damn day late and a dollar short. Wish I seen this sooner.

Wow. Its like that huh. With a May email on this one, I think I'm marginally ahead with an April email.
Not putting much faith in the mass email...I'm March and still in D...so who knows. Crickets on my inquiries through chat, and phone.

Not putting much faith in the mass email...I'm March and still in D...so who knows. Crickets on my inquiries through chat, and phone.
Hopefully soon man. Its crazy how Ram is handling things. Trying to clear real life things out of the way this week so I can focus on chasing down a dealer stock order. I think they have been doing good holding to the emails so far so hopefully they move you to D1 soon.

Hopefully soon man. Its crazy how Ram is handling things. Trying to clear real life things out of the way this week so I can focus on chasing down a dealer stock order. I think they have been doing good holding to the emails so far so hopefully they move you to D1 soon.
I'm still holding out lol...if it goes past March though I'm going to attempt to re-negotiate on something or cut bait. I am MSRP and will be going into month 8 after order if April rolls around.

I have a Granite Crystal Lvl 2 in D1 that FCA email says will arrive in May. Chat says the parts have been gathered and the build should begin soon. I have no deposit, credit card on file is all that was required, but my name is on the order. I am considering bailing out because I may need a more heavy duty truck due to changes in life circumstances. if you are interested in taking over this order, please pm me. build sheet to follow.
just updating at the request of the dealer, this truck is sold.

Back