D1 available at MSRP West Central FL UPDATE-SOLD

granite21

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
BMW M5 Comp
I have a Granite Crystal Lvl 2 in D1 that FCA email says will arrive in May. Chat says the parts have been gathered and the build should begin soon. I have no deposit, credit card on file is all that was required, but my name is on the order. I am considering bailing out because I may need a more heavy duty truck due to changes in life circumstances. if you are interested in taking over this order, please pm me. build sheet to follow.

Build Sheet

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 9.40.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 9.40.43 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
Sorry to see you drop the order. Get a Power Wagon buddy!!

I have a Granite Crystal Lvl 2 in D1 that FCA email says will arrive in May. Chat says the parts have been gathered and the build should begin soon. I have no deposit, credit card on file is all that was required, but my name is on the order. I am considering bailing out because I may need a more heavy duty truck due to changes in life circumstances. if you are interested in taking over this order, please pm me. build sheet to follow.
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you can revisit the possibility in the future. Cheers

Sounds like this might still be in D status. Usually D1 is a few weeks before build when the date gets assigned. Great spec tho. Someone will jump on it.

Gonna need a big diesel which hurts my heart because I want that hellcat
I would consider a Tremor F350. Friend of mine has one and its a really nice truck. Tho there is a refresh coming next year with the built in generator and new interior so might make sense waiting for that one.

I don't think they make a powerwagon in diesel which stinks. that be one heck of a truck.

I would consider a Tremor F350. Friend of mine has one and its a really nice truck. Tho there is a refresh coming next year with the built in generator and new interior so might make sense waiting for that one.

I don't think they make a powerwagon in diesel which stinks. that be one heck of a truck.
Looking at 2022 F250 Platinum Tremor and full Carli 3.5. orders open next month and sorry to say I may get it before some of these LE’s come.

Looking at 2022 F250 Platinum Tremor and full Carli 3.5. orders open next month and sorry to say I may get it before some of these LE’s come.
That will be a great HD truck. Fingers crossed they do the refresh inside this year and not kick the can down the road to 2023.

I drove a 21 Lariat today and despite being well below Ram interiors it was actually acceptable especially when considering it is in fact a truck. Hoping for at least a bigger screen infotainment system but we’ll see.

I drove a 21 Lariat today and despite being well below Ram interiors it was actually acceptable especially when considering it is in fact a truck. Hoping for at least a bigger screen infotainment system but we’ll see.
Take a peak at the 2021 F150 interiors in person if you can. Hoping they bring that to the super duty for 2022. Still not better then the Ram interior but huge improvement over the last Ford interiors and very close.

Take a peak at the 2021 F150 interiors in person if you can. Hoping they bring that to the super duty for 2022. Still not better then the Ram interior but huge improvement over the last Ford interiors and very close.
I did and its a great improvement. rumor has it that the super duty won't see that big an upgrade until 2023. the order guide comes 3/15 so we'll know for sure then

just received this email from the dealer about the truck

Subject:RE: Scanned document from HP ePrint user

Tim:

I am very sorry to here of your need to cancel your order and that will not be an issue, nor your deposit refund. It’s unfortunate, the order was finally put on schedule to build and is expected to ship in the next few days. If you know of anyone that would like to grab your spot, give them my name as I would like to keep the sale in my column!

I wish you the best in your challenges ahead.

Tom Jacobus
Fleet & Commercial Sales Manager
Dayton Andrews
2388 Gulf to Bay Blvd
Clearwater, FL 33765
727-799-4539
Cell: 727-804-9060

just received this email from the dealer about the truck

Subject:RE: Scanned document from HP ePrint user

Tim:

I am very sorry to here of your need to cancel your order and that will not be an issue, nor your deposit refund. It’s unfortunate, the order was finally put on schedule to build and is expected to ship in the next few days. If you know of anyone that would like to grab your spot, give them my name as I would like to keep the sale in my column!

I wish you the best in your challenges ahead.

Tom Jacobus
Fleet & Commercial Sales Manager
Dayton Andrews
2388 Gulf to Bay Blvd
Clearwater, FL 33765
727-799-4539
Cell: 727-804-9060
Amazing it is being built when you cancel the order, but you haven’t heard a peep in months,,,,

Back