HOT! Custom Performance Center is a Vendor of RAM-TRX.com

Thanks Nitro! Glad to be a vendor on here and help the community however I'm able.

For those of you with accessory needs, or general questions about aftermarket parts for your trucks please shoot me a PM. I have access to several wheel brands (look on WheelPros website, 4Wheel Parts, ANRKY, AGLuxury, KG1 Forgred), and can get tires as well. I'm not a traditional retail shop with a store front (or even an e-commerce website, yet), but rather I typically do full builds for customers, or drop ship parts to customers. I've done several Raptor builds, G Wagons, Ford Super Duty, Square Body Chevy, as well as a few Porsches, and I look forward to modifying the new TRX platform. I'm very thankful for forums like this as I use them myself to learn more about what works and what doesn't. I hope to have an answer to the "will 37s fit" question by this weekend if all goes as planned. I'll post it up when I find out!

Thanks Nitro! Glad to be a vendor on here and help the community however I'm able.

For those of you with accessory needs, or general questions about aftermarket parts for your trucks please shoot me a PM. I have access to several wheel brands (look on WheelPros website, 4Wheel Parts, ANRKY, AGLuxury, KG1 Forgred), and can get tires as well. I'm not a traditional retail shop with a store front (or even an e-commerce website, yet), but rather I typically do full builds for customers, or drop ship parts to customers. I've done several Raptor builds, G Wagons, Ford Super Duty, Square Body Chevy, as well as a few Porsches, and I look forward to modifying the new TRX platform. I'm very thankful for forums like this as I use them myself to learn more about what works and what doesn't. I hope to have an answer to the "will 37s fit" question by this weekend if all goes as planned. I'll post it up when I find out!
Can you find a big brake kit pls?

Anyone know of a reinforced top of tailgate cover? They are made of cheap and easily breakable plastic. If not I need to get a sheet metal shop to fabricate one and then I'll linex. Putting ramps on and pulling snowmobiles off runs them off a lot.

Anyone know of a reinforced top of tailgate cover? They are made of cheap and easily breakable plastic. If not I need to get a sheet metal shop to fabricate one and then I'll linex. Putting ramps on and pulling snowmobiles off runs them off a lot.
I’ll look into this. I own a fab shop as well so it’s possible we can make something.

I’ll look into this. I own a fab shop as well so it’s possible we can make something.
I don’t have a truck yet but would be interested in a grill replacement without the ram logo.

Maybe its just me, but I dont see any products under shop and the phone number is listed as (713) 000-000

Welcome. Looks like the site is still under construction. I don’t see anything under the “Shop” section.

That would be great. Under the plastic is the top of the tailgate with cutouts so you can't linex as is. If you could premake to match the stock plastic piece and linex/powder coat it should be a necessity on any and all 1500 and 2500's. Ripped them off my 1500's, my 2500 PW, my son has gone through a couple as well. Just let me get one before you sell out of them!

Maybe its just me, but I dont see any products under shop and the phone number is listed as (713) 000-000
Your eyes are not deceiving you... Sorry for the lousy website, but it's still under construction. I've got my web designer busy with a few different sites for other businesses, so he hasn't been able to get to this one yet. Please DM me with questions on products and pricing. I know it's more fun to browse websites and see what kind of pricing you can find, so hopefully I'll have that up in the near future. Thanks for checking it out!

Welcome. Looks like the site is still under construction. I don’t see anything under the “Shop” section.
Yup, still under construction. Please DM me for pricing or product questions. Thanks for checking it out, and hopefully I'll have a decent site up in the near future so people can browse products and pricing. One problem now is that there are few things specifically available for the TRX (or it's unknown if current products for the regular 1500 will fit), so for now sending me a request is the best way. That way I can do the research with my vendors to see if they know what's working and what's not.

I don’t have a truck yet but would be interested in a grill replacement without the ram logo.
Looking to see if I can find one for you. Most of the ones out now are for the other headlight style front end, so I'll keep digging. One problem we might run into is the front camera if you have the 360 camera set up.

Last edited:
Yup, still under construction. Please DM me for pricing or product questions. Thanks for checking it out, and hopefully I'll have a decent site up in the near future so people can browse products and pricing. One problem now is that there are few things specifically available for the TRX (or it's unknown if current products for the regular 1500 will fit), so for now sending me a request is the best way. That way I can do the research with my vendors to see if they know what's working and what's not
You might consider an early start on things like bed covers and running boards. Apparently the running board mounts and the bed/box are the same as the previous year model 1500 crew cab without the Rambox.

Welcome to the club. Those builds look awesome. That lifted super duty dually......🤤

Some really epic builds.

You might consider an early start on things like bed covers and running boards. Apparently the running board mounts and the bed/box are the same as the previous year model 1500 crew cab without the Rambox.
That's my plan. Bed covers, steps, a few wheels I know fit, etc. Thanks for the suggestion!

Welcome to the club. Those builds look awesome. That lifted super duty dually......🤤

Some really epic builds.
Thanks! Unfortunately the F450 dually got hit the day before Christmas. Lady ran a stop sign and t-boned the front axle. Luckily no one was hurt. The truck still isn't totally back together because we are waiting on parts. The American Force wheels are 3-4 month lead time right now. The good thing is that the truck will be built back better than ever and we are going to try and fit 40" tires under it!

Attachments

• IMG_1007 2.JPG
    IMG_1007 2.JPG
    601.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1010 3.JPG
    IMG_1010 3.JPG
    505.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1015 3.JPG
    IMG_1015 3.JPG
    503.1 KB · Views: 30
Back