Custom Headlights

all good! My Jeep is horrendous as well.

I got the "Demon Eyes" in my TRX. They look mean! However, the LED strips always stay on no matter what. Does anyone know a way of turning those off while driving? I only want the eyes to be on, rather than the eyes and the LED strips.

I got the "Demon Eyes" in my TRX. They look mean! However, the LED strips always stay on no matter what. Does anyone know a way of turning those off while driving? I only want the eyes to be on, rather than the eyes and the LED strips.

The only way to turn off the "signature lighting" feature is with a BCM programmer. Tazer DT would be a great option there.

We can get you one, I'm an authorized reseller for the Tazer products. They run $329 for them, and give a LOT of other features and functions as well. Feel free to email me - sales@retroshop.us - we can review!

Hi, Did you install the demon eyes yourself? Also, how did you open up your light assembly? (Cut, heat and pull apart).

These lights are fun to work with. You can bake, if you have the patience for that. In the few hundred of the 19+ 1500s we've done - we've cut them all with our ultrasonic cutter. We've done thousands of other headlights in the same manner over the last few years.

Can't wait for a few parts to come in for mine!

we've cut them all with our ultrasonic cutter. We've done thousands of other headlights in the same manner over the last few years.
Removing material (Blade thickness) from the lense doesn't create seat issues when you put it back together?

Removing material (Blade thickness) from the lense doesn't create seat issues when you put it back together?

No, we use an ultrasonic cutter, which uses a VERY thin blade. We trim the slag (minimal) before sealing.

No issues at all, we've done thousands (no bullshit) this way.

These lights are fun to work with. You can bake, if you have the patience for that. In the few hundred of the 19+ 1500s we've done - we've cut them all with our ultrasonic cutter. We've done thousands of other headlights in the same manner over the last few years.

Can't wait for a few parts to come in for mine!
Anyone who wants to bake their headlights on these trucks to open them up, I will warn you. It takes a lot more heat than I expected. I think I finally had to go up to 250 degrees for 20 minutes and it was STILL a pain prying that thing apart. I actually cracked a corner of one lens prying. Thankfully, it was on the part of the lens that gets covered by body trim.

In the beginning, I didn't want to use the ultrasonic cutter for the fear of removing material, but in the end, it would have been WAY easier and WAY cleaner. The hosing on my headlights is ALL bent out of shape and jacked up now. Looking back, I should have messaged @RetroShop and just let him know I have a set of headlights to send his way to do for me! Next time for sure, Retro!

Anyone who wants to bake their headlights on these trucks to open them up, I will warn you. It takes a lot more heat than I expected. I think I finally had to go up to 250 degrees for 20 minutes and it was STILL a pain prying that thing apart. I actually cracked a corner of one lens prying. Thankfully, it was on the part of the lens that gets covered by body trim.

In the beginning, I didn't want to use the ultrasonic cutter for the fear of removing material, but in the end, it would have been WAY easier and WAY cleaner. The hosing on my headlights is ALL bent out of shape and jacked up now. Looking back, I should have messaged @RetroShop and just let him know I have a set of headlights to send his way to do for me! Next time for sure, Retro!
I hadn't decided which approach to take, but I think you just made up my mind.

Yeah, these are a blast! Most of the newer Fords, Chevy & Ram all use the same horrid sealant.......makes it fun for us. But, we've got our processes down to open and reseal.

Sucks to hear that you cracked a corner, but we've seen that before - and its VERY easy to do.....

Finally got around to getting some decent photos of the lights!

oracle_lighting_ram_trx_colorshift_1.jpg
oracle_lighting_ram_trx_colorshift_headlights-1.jpg
oracle_lighting_ram_trx_colorshift_headlights-2.jpg
oracle_lighting_ram_trx_colorshift_headlights-3.jpg

Get yours here:
ORACLE ColorSHIFT Headlight DRLs
ORACLE ColorSHIFT Demon Eyes

Forum members get 10% off with coupon code "TRXFORUM"! (y)

How much to do the install if I just bring you the headlights? Or to do the complete install on the truck?
If you are in Houston you can bring the whole truck to them and they can wire up everything set up your controllers, etc.
We are at the main location but give the Houston store a call directly for a quote:

ORACLE Lighting of Houston
9826 Clay Rd · (713) 234-7750

Any installers you would recommend in North Carolina?
Sure, put your zip code in our locator tool here and it will pull up installers in your area.

We also offer installation services if you want to ship your lights to us we can build them and ship them back to you normally with a 3-5 day turnaround.

Sure, put your zip code in our locator tool here and it will pull up installers in your area.

We also offer installation services if you want to ship your lights to us we can build them and ship them back to you normally with a 3-5 day turnaround.
How long is the install if I bring my truck?

Back