Current MSRP Dealers

Looking for Red one, please let me know if you find one.
Preferably In $90’s (fully Loaded)

Updated first post with master list of dealers. If one is missing or not selling MSRP, let me know and I'll add/remove them!

Same dealership I ordered from. Just asked them if they're for real on this. They confirmed that this one is actually sold (at reasonable price, small ADM) and that the price was just moved way up to discourage inquiries. Interesting approach honestly.
you are correct I confirmed too, since that's the vin they sold me

I damm near had a stroke when I saw that

Glenn Freedom in Lexington shows MSRP on their website but then asks for $35k ADM for this LE. I asked about a more reasonable ADM and that wasn’t on the table.

After never driving one and the sheer irritation to get one, this TRX better be 3x as much fun as my M5 if I can ever find one for a decent price. I loved my Gen 2 Raptor and I have a spot for the Gen 3. Maybe that’s where I’ll end up. I suppose the whole thing is a good distraction from reality.

The search continues.

0E6CE45A-CA1A-4364-AEF3-2C17AC62AFE1.png

I guess that's what they mean when there mission statement says “Change the Way Kentucky Buys Cars”

They also say
Customer First Focus

• Low-Upfront Pricing
We price all of our inventory using our Low-Upfront Pricing to take the painful haggle out of the car buying process.
So they are correct they took the haggle out, give us 35K over sticker or get off our lot.

Funny thing is I didn't see any fine print stating that the no haggle ment were going to shove it in your ass with an adm fee

They also say
Customer First Focus

• Low-Upfront Pricing
We price all of our inventory using our Low-Upfront Pricing to take the painful haggle out of the car buying process.
So they are correct they took the haggle out, give us 35K over sticker or get off our lot.

Funny thing is I didn't see any fine print stating that the no haggle ment were going to shove it in your ass with an adm fee
Just push into it and it will hurt less.... so I’m told.

FB Group made for MSRP Dealers / Deals. Just like everyone else, I'm not a fan of ADMs and being in the automotive industry, I would never do this in my own business. I rather sleep good at night knowing I took care of my customers and wasn't trying to take them for more money than something is technically worth.

Attachments

• Ram TRX MN902643 Black 71790.pdf
    91 KB · Views: 57
MSRP DEALER INFO:

I’m plugging Bud Clary CDJR in Auburn Washington. Phillip Olson is the sales manager and has been nothing short of awesome in my ordering / purchasing / updating on my TRX. He has 3 build spots / allocations currently available. I highly recommend working with Phillip. He’s a straight shooter and a TRX fan as much as guys on this forum are.
phillip.olson@budclary.com

I was at the Hendrick dealership Saturday to get my oil changed, and spoke to them about any allocations and if they are selling at MSRP or adding any ADM. They have already sold 2, have 5 allocations currently spoken for, but they do sell at MSRP, with zero ADM. Here is the contact info for the sales guy I spoke with, if anyone wants to call and see when they could be getting more allocations.

IMG_1053.jpeg

I was at the Hendrick dealership Saturday to get my oil changed, and spoke to them about any allocations and if they are selling at MSRP or adding any ADM. They have already sold 2, have 5 allocations currently spoken for, but they do sell at MSRP, with zero ADM. Here is the contact info for the sales guy I spoke with, if anyone wants to call and see when they could be getting more allocations.

View attachment 6576
This is where I purchased my Redeye. Great dealership, very easy to work with.

I spoke with David Dodge Ram in PA and they currently have no TRXs, everything has been sold to date. The lack of information on new orders is insane, I feel for all you guys with orders already taken and no delivery dates.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back