Current MSRP Dealers

I forgot to post this but if you're in the Bay Area and want to order at MSRP hit up my sales guy Anthony Sida at Gilroy CDJR. (209)204-8681. Tell him Jorge sent you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210215-185217_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20210215-185217_Messages.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 46
I forgot to post this but if you're in the Bay Area and want to order at MSRP hit up my sales guy Anthony Sida at Gilroy CDJR. (209)204-8681. Tell him Jorge sent you.
Know if these are allocated or unallocated?

Looking for a red one in $90’s. Preferably in Cali

Looking for a red one in $90’s. Preferably in Cali
California is rough. My car broker has contacts at all major CA dealers. He called them all today. It was either sizeable adm or nothing.

None of their standard TRX have an ADM fee.

I even tried to buy the LE before ANYONE and was told 20k over MSRP on it, so ordered mine as close as I could (options wise). I can't blame them on that, it is 1 of 702 vehicles and I 100% doubt you will find an LE at MSRP.
Wish it said somewhere on LE that it’s X of 702 or had the first 702 VIN’s

California is rough. My car broker has contacts at all major CA dealers. He called them all today. It was either sizeable adm or nothing.
I called majority of the dealers in Cali for TRX, atleast I know who I won’t be doing business with, especially here in SoCal

I called majority of the dealers in Cali for TRX, atleast I know who I won’t be doing business with, especially here in SoCal
Yeah. I was born and raised in socal. Apparently going to dealers in OC is like walking into a colony of compulsive rapists with a fetish for guys that like powerful trucks

Well hell, Turns out they want an ADM. But I Spoke with my buddy there, he says he'll get it to you at MSRP. I'll message you his contact info. Give him a shout on Monday.
I would be interested in red at MSRP, let me know

This is the worst offender I’ve run across so far...not even in Cali. Black, not fully loaded.

Attachments

• B78B37E0-789F-4A47-9552-282B1F198349.jpeg
    B78B37E0-789F-4A47-9552-282B1F198349.jpeg
    258.8 KB · Views: 109
This is the worst offender I’ve run across so far...not even in Cali. Black, not fully loaded.
Haha. Showing a pic of a stripped down truck too. At least work for your $90k mark up. This certainly takes the cake.

Looking for a LE or Granite near Utah. Would consider Black.

Hello Everyone,

so i got screwed over at a local dealership with a Hellcat Durango.. Put down about 10k about two weeks after the bank was open and just patiently waited. Long story short, Mid January i went to the dealership and asked for an update; They never did the order & had my money there in limbo. According to the sales manager, The Previous GM doesn't work at the dealership anymore. Anyways, I'm dealing with Dodge's HR Department on that matter.

Well, Now that i got my money, I'm looking for a LE or Level 2 TRX @ MSRP. I'm Located in Florida (Everyone wants over 15-20k MSRP for these bad boys down here in south florida) so im definitely willing to travel for this truck.

Thank you!

1 more incoming next week
Currently available.

72k Base Black being built next week

78k lv1 white and silver. April/May Eta
1 more incoming next week
Currently available.

72k Base Black being built next week

78k lv1 white and silver. April/May Eta
Thanks for the reply! Any idea when the first 2022’s will be available?

Same dealership I ordered from. Just asked them if they're for real on this. They confirmed that this one is actually sold (at reasonable price, small ADM) and that the price was just moved way up to discourage inquiries. Interesting approach honestly.

Too funny. They probably should have removed the post. But their tactic worked, I did not call them.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back