Current MSRP Dealers

Thanks for the heads up. That Black L1 is exactly the spec I planned to order! I just called and emailed Chuck.
pretty sure they are closed today but chucks good with communication. If he hasn’t already he will most likely contact you first thing Monday morning

Thanks for the heads up. That Black L1 is exactly the spec I planned to order! I just called and emailed Chuck.
This might be the truck

Attachments

• FE7F7E36-6F01-4D08-A505-45727E9AD35C.png
    FE7F7E36-6F01-4D08-A505-45727E9AD35C.png
    707.4 KB · Views: 88
Some new trucks chuck has coming in. His info is posted at top of the build sheets. They are all MSRP and D1 or further with ship dates.
E65D3AB0-BCC0-42EC-B913-B31811286764.png
B47AEF7A-2B0C-43C1-B956-F5453875FE6B.png
206C06ED-482B-4C40-9998-77464E7DCE1F.png
F6E43A66-92E7-4E85-9763-71217725EA9B.png

Man that last blue one is very close to what I'm looking for! Doesn't have beadlocks (easy enough to go aftermarket), and has the bed utility and decals I didn't necessarily want but not a big deal, just too bad it's in MI lol. Ford could do courtesy deliveries to other dealerships, too bad Mopar doesn't seem to do that.

Man that last blue one is very close to what I'm looking for! Doesn't have beadlocks (easy enough to go aftermarket), and has the bed utility and decals I didn't necessarily want but not a big deal, just too bad it's in MI lol. Ford could do courtesy deliveries to other dealerships, too bad Mopar doesn't seem to do that.
I’m getting my truck from them and having it shipped to NJ at the end of the month. You should buy that one and I’ll buy your black wheels off you when it gets here lol

I’m getting my truck from them and having it shipped to NJ at the end of the month. You should buy that one and I’ll buy your black wheels off you when it gets here lol

yeah but how much is shipping running? I'd consider it if they were under sticker, or if I really needed one ASAP and they were the only ones available for a quick turnaround, but since I'm not in a big rush, not really worth it for me.

yeah but how much is shipping running? I'd consider it if they were under sticker, or if I really needed one ASAP and they were the only ones available for a quick turnaround, but since I'm not in a big rush, not really worth it for me.
So far the quotes I got ranged from 700-850 with insurance a d inspections and updates on the reip

yeah that's a bit rich for what I'd want to spend unless they were that same amount under sticker. Goodluck though, hope to see some of these around NJ soon!

yeah that's a bit rich for what I'd want to spend unless they were that same amount under sticker. Goodluck though, hope to see some of these around NJ soon!
Its generally approx 1.50-2/mile for unenclosed but can vary based on how far

Well if you get one with black wheels and decide to sell them keep me in mind

Well if you get one with black wheels and decide to sell them keep me in mind
Will do. Still debating if i order whether to go black or beadlocks. I always end up getting vehicles on base wheels with plans to upgrade, then never getting around to upgrading lol I'd love a gold/bronze wheel on blue, but I do like the beadlocks and it'd be easier to just order and be set lol

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back