Current MSRP Dealers

Nice! I'll post mine this next week. I don't have a PDF, just a print out.
Did they mention anything about the LVL2 & tech package issues ?

If my truck doesn’t show up w/ the HK, HUD, i won’t be accepting it… seems a lot of people who ordered level 2 are not getting those options… which i really do hope mine does show up w/ it. I’m going to call NM Monday morning just to make sure

They didn't say anything about that. I do know from looking that many of those were from October-ish. You can see it on the window sticker. HUD was common to leave out.

I think that is over. The manager's truck had all options and it just arrived. They have two others due in soon that have everything. So, I'm not sure. But I agree...I ordered it that way...I want it that way!

Mine is red/black with L2, bed, safety, carbon fiber packages, moonroof, bed decal, trailer package, and red accents. I also added the steps and tow mirrors. So, pretty much loaded.

I'll keep you informed of how it goes. I hope your truck comes in soon!

They didn't say anything about that. I do know from looking that many of those were from October-ish. You can see it on the window sticker. HUD was common to leave out.

I think that is over. The manager's truck had all options and it just arrived. They have two others due in soon that have everything. So, I'm not sure. But I agree...I ordered it that way...I want it that way!

Mine is red/black with L2, bed, safety, carbon fiber packages, moonroof, bed decal, trailer package, and red accents. I also added the steps and tow mirrors. So, pretty much loaded.

I'll keep you informed of how it goes. I hope your truck comes in soon!
That’s bad ass!!! If for some reason which i don’t doubt will happen by how they choose their builds. Ours come in at the same time we should definitely get together in Austin! I’m definitely in no rush for it to get here, I’m stacking paper in the mean time, might pay for it cash by the time it shows up lol

You bet! I live basically across the street, I'll send you the first pics if I see it delivered!

Any mods planned? They didn't think an early March timeline was unreasonable. We shall see.

I tell you, the use of leather and suede is really nice. Have you sat in one? Frigging nice!

You bet! I live basically across the street, I'll send you the first pics if I see it delivered!

Any mods planned? They didn't think an early March timeline was unreasonable. We shall see.
That would be awesome if you’d do that for me ✊🏻
As of right now, I’m only doing XPEL Stealth ppf, haven’t really started looking into mods yet, but considering MBRP exhaust, the carbon tips is what gots me wanting them, & probably intake for more whine noise but really haven’t seen many options on those,

100%! I'll keep an eye out.

Let me tell you...the exhaust was pretty impressive stock. I normally at least replace the mufflers, but I don't think I am going to this time...I would most likely piss people off. It is pretty throaty and loud.

Yeah, I'll do some hood with film as well as the painted parts around the lights. Good thing is the rest is already coated with a material that is very tough. I have the steps, so the rockers will be safe, so maybe just a piece around the rear 'hips'. That's about it for PPF, easy. I'll tint it well, sunroof and windshield too.

I'm doing wheels, maybe tires, audio and some Baja Designs lighting. I'll post a separate thread once the time comes.

100%! I'll keep an eye out.

Let me tell you...the exhaust was pretty impressive stock. I normally at least replace the mufflers, but I don't think I am going to this time...I would most likely piss people off. It is pretty throaty and loud.

Yeah, I'll do some hood with film as well as the painted parts around the lights. Good thing is the rest is already coated with a material that is very tough. I have the steps, so the rockers will be safe, so maybe just a piece around the rear 'hips'. That's about it for PPF, easy. I'll tint it well, sunroof and windshield too.

I'm doing wheels, maybe tires, audio and some Baja Designs lighting. I'll post a separate thread once the time comes.
Oh yeah, wheels, all around tint on my end for sure as well! I already have a tazer DT, from my previous truck as well.

Hello Guys and Gals, Brandy here at HEMET CDJR I am still building 22s for 3k under MSRP! Please let me know if I can help! Located in the I.E. of Southern California...
951-234-6708
bmaynes@hemetcdjr.com

So I live in South Georgia and I can’t find a dealer who will sell even close to MSRP. I buy 2-3 vehicles a year and my dealer, that I’ve bought multiple vehicles from (including my 2020 Rubicon), told me to go pound sand. Anyone know of any dealers within 250 miles of Savannah that I could grab a TRX from around MSRP? Thanks

So I live in South Georgia and I can’t find a dealer who will sell even close to MSRP. I buy 2-3 vehicles a year and my dealer, that I’ve bought multiple vehicles from (including my 2020 Rubicon), told me to go pound sand. Anyone know of any dealers within 250 miles of Savannah that I could grab a TRX from around MSRP? Thanks
South Carolina
Rick Hendrick JCDR 843 569 2700
Salesman Dan Mills 845 629 0610

BTW, Jacksonville CDJR is a bad actor as well. They advertise the MSRP online and they add on a 20k “dealer premium“ when you get there. Same on their Rubicon 392’s. I’m a capitalist and I understand supply and demand, as well as paying MSRP, but 20k over sticker is absurd In my opinion. When I told the salesman that I wouldn’t pay that much he laughed and said “someone else will” and walked off. Turn and burn I suppose. Whoever I buy from will earn my repeat business down the road because it won’t be like this forever.

Hopefully this isn't against the rules but I'm new car manager at dealer in KY. I'll do builds on TRX for 2500 over invoice. I took over new car dept of the store 3 months ago when I say took over I mean tasked with building a new car dept. The dealer sold less than 100 new Units all year last year. We've done 53 delivered in 90 days and another 23 sold builds. Rdjrmacauto@gmail.com is my email to reach out. I'm not here to advertise either I have my own TRX incoming (NN216655)

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back