Curious, anyone with aftermarket wheels, did you swap out the stock tires for another set of 35s?

jigaloo

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ford Shelby GT350
Hey,

I'll most likely go with aftermarket 18" wheels. For folks who have opted for aftermarket wheels did you swap out the stock tires for another set of 35s? If so, did you tire swap because you wanted a different look, wanted a particular brand, etc?

I'm not looking to run 37s. I ran 37s on my F250. For my TRX I'd prefer to stick with 35s.

I stuck with the stockers but plenty of folks seem to be moving, especially, to the Nitto Ridge Grapplers (which are proven but also quite a bit heavier than the stockers).
03FA386C-98E0-4ABA-BF65-DDA8AED4371B.jpeg

I changed tires too. I wasn't going to put a 15" wheel back on the truck. ;) J/K..... Nothing wrong with the stock tires if you're using the same size wheel IMO.

The stock tires are perfectly good and designed specifically for our trucks. No need to change them out...

I’ll be changing the wheels and keeping stock tires.

I am still thinking the way forward on my tires and rims.. I ran 37s on my Raptor and like them...But I am waiting for a leveling spring for the front end. So for now, I am going to power coat my brake calipers either red or metallic gun metal grey in the next to weeks...Just trying to decide what colour.... :unsure:

I kept the OEM tires and changed out the bead locks.

Attachments

• 18BE8256-79B8-4C6C-B054-5D76748CB76B.jpeg
    18BE8256-79B8-4C6C-B054-5D76748CB76B.jpeg
    359.6 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: ceb

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back