TOTM Corso923 - December 2022 RAM TRX of the Month Winner

ram-trx-totm-dec22.jpg

"Satin Stealth Waiting to Deliver"

December was another close contest that came down to the final day! We had 16 entries and 111 votes submitted this month. I would like to congratulate @Corso923 for winning the December 2022 RAM TRX photo contest! I would also like to give a shout-out to @DanZman for coming in a close second place. A big thanks to everyone that submitted a photo and voted. Be sure to check out the other TRX entries that were submitted in the voting thread here:

Voting for the TRX of the Year will start soon!

Last edited:

DanZman

TRX Junkie
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'22 TRX
Current Ride #2
'16 Chevy SS '76 Bronco
Congratulations to @Corso923

I’ll have to try harder next time. 🤣

Corso923

TRX Fiend
TRX of the Month 🏆
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
22 TRX
Current Ride #2
20 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited X
View attachment 57480
"Satin Stealth Waiting to Deliver"

December was another close contest that came down to the final day! We had 16 entries and 111 votes submitted this month. I would like to congratulate @Corso923 for winning the December 2022 RAM TRX photo contest! I would also like to give a shout-out to @DanZman for coming in a close second place. A big thanks to everyone that submitted a photo and voted. Be sure to check out the other TRX entries that were submitted in the voting thread here:

Voting for the TRX of the Year will start soon!
Thanks Everyone!

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com airRyd auto shipping