HOT! Contest time!

Many would appreciate if there were a hybrid rock slider and running board that looked and performed well. Here is a pic of examples. Many tried to do this, but look horrible. The ones below can serve as both sliders as well as running boards. I had thes on my late 4Runner, best!

View attachment 28277

View attachment 28279
I keep bugging White Knuckle Sliders. The Power Wagon guys swear by them!

Billet third brake light assembly with amber lights that also accounts for camera, plug and play.

Make em frame mounted and usable as a step like White Knuckle (and available by February 2022) and you have a customer.
You know, with our trucks being as heavy as they are, frame mounted sliders that are welded on are the way to go

Can I get a grill without the SCAM, I mean RAM logo...

A cool custom emblem that replaces the large ram emblem on the tailgate that has matching attachment points so it’s easy off and easy install with no mods required

I know someone already said a diff cover. I was thinking of a diff skid plate that is also an axle truss and then tied in to the lower shock mounts for protection of the bottom of the shocks as well (since they hang down so far) It could be modular or all one piece....

WOW, lots of great ideas! You guys are going to keep me and the team busy this winter! Contest will end on Friday, 12/3 at midnight Pacific Standard Time. Get your ideas in before then to have a chance to win of of the 3 prizes! Top 3 ideas and winners to be announced this weekend!

Thank you,
Bill

Puddle lights with a hellcat trex logo for the bottoms of the side mirrors. I don't recall our trucks having puddle lights under the doors but if they do then that's probably a better fit

also a deployable grab handle/pole like what some other oems have to make getting into the bed easier. I have the deployable bed step but something additional would be nice especially if climbing into the bed when it's be loaded when there may not be much space for a solid foothold

some form of internal rambox would be awesome too. thats the one feature i miss most from my past limiteds. something more than just the shorty ones that swivel out by the tailgate

Secondary “oh shit” handle for the front passenger. Tired of seeing folks always reaching for it above their head and realize their arms are too short to grab the one above the dash.
Oh and a butt massager, that’s always fun for the whole family :D

Last edited:
Secondary “oh shit” handle for the front passenger. Tired of seeing folks always reaching for it above their head and realize their arms are too short to grab the one above the dash.
Oh and a butt massager, that’s always fun for the while family :D
i second the oh shit handle

but you couldve phrased the second part better...

also a deployable grab handle/pole like what some other oems have to make getting into the bed easier. I have the deployable bed step but something additional would be nice especially if climbing into the bed when it's be loaded when there may not be much space for a solid foothold
I’m in for a bedstep

Back