OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
@Boosted so I am getting a dual ARB setup under the hood for xmas to myself, how long do you think the wait for fab on the mount will be?
You sir are crazy just like me.... No wonder we get along so well! :ROFLMAO:

We are currently working on several variations of the reverse light mounts as well as trying to get caught up on sold orders for the Behind the Grille kits so it might be a while before I can play with some ideas for an ARB mount. How about planning on a Valentines gift to yourself instead? ;)

Bill
PS..... I'll keep you posted.

Dusm

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Military
Army Veteran
Thank you size Xl you can throw it in my behind the grill light order
order number 125.
Thanks
Sean

Bshizzle

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
Choosing the winner of this contest was more difficult than I imagined it would be but a contest wouldn't be a contest without one so here it is....

And your winners are....
1st place: @04Ram2500Hemi with his idea for Rear bumper mounted reverse lights!

2nd place: @Fifty with his idea for an underhood dual ARB compressor mount.

3rd place (Tie): @NoHo Hank with his idea for a metal battery tray and @Dusm with his idea for a dual battery setup. (I think both of these ideas combined would be killer!)

Honorable mention and a couple of my favorite ideas....
@LokiKai - Sport bar/Chase bar (stronger and better looking than Rambar) with spare tire mounted high to allow use of a bed cover.
@Dudebro - Dual spare tire rack (removable) with provisions for jack, tools, fluids

Sticking with our current line of lighting solutions, it made sense to address an issue that has plagued all of us. Poor lighting is a problem with most vehicles and the TRX is no different. Backing up at night with the factory reverse lights and having privacy glass in the rear windows makes it almost impossible to see. The rear camera helps but what we really need is more light. The BrawlerFab reverse light kit will be the only solution you will need to fix this issue. Our goal is to offer a complete kit with everything you need to give you all the light you need when backing up in your TRX.

We have already started drawing out several variations and will have prototypes made and ready to test in a few days. If all goes well, we should be able to have these available before the end of the year.

Thank you again to everyone that participated. As I have mentioned a few times, there were a ton of great ideas. I can honestly say we will be taking a real close look at all of the ideas to see if we can actually produce something you guys will want and appreciate.

Bill
BrawlerFab
I’m in for the reverse lights. Can you shoot me a PM on pricing and timing? I still want a bed step!

HYDRORUE22

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
We currently have our latest product, the Behind the Grille Light Mounts at the powder coater getting the last step done before getting shipped out to everyone that has ordered and it's time to start thinking about the next project. I have quite a few ideas on what to do next but decided to see what everyone else would want which brings me to this contest.

The rules are simple.... Post your idea on what you would like to see us make and if we choose your idea, you will receive the first production unit of that product, shipped to your door absolutely free! Enter as many times as you want but each idea has to be in a separate post. Multiple winners is a possibility as there might be more than one idea that I will want to build.

Top 3 ideas will all receive something....

1st place: Winner - 1st production unit of the winning idea plus a BrawlerFab Hoodie and T-Shirt
2nd place: BrawlerFab Hoodie and T-Shift
3rd place: BrawlerFab T-Shirt

***Bumpers are excluded as we already have a few ideas for bumpers in development.***

*****CONTEST ENDS ON FRIDAY 12/3 AT MIDNIGHT PST*****

www.brawlerfab.com
Could I get a link to see these behind the grill lights please?

04Ram2500Hemi

TRX Addict
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Also take a look at @TReX-RAM post here:

https://www.ram-trx.com/threads/i-love-this-f-cking-truck-❤%EF%B8%8F.6779/
For some reason the link won’t work. Might be the heart? Anyway, here are some pics he posted.
C4728754-DE3A-4CD9-95DB-3A2B97FDB41E.jpeg
6D5248BF-0F2C-46B2-9213-536D22CEE3C1.jpeg
9CB82B28-7F47-4307-8A7C-2DED556377E2.jpeg
1B2287EA-90F3-4441-8860-3EB27A067FF7.jpeg

OP
OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Poor Paul got stuck on Step 6 and took 12 days to get it installed but I have to say he has the cleanest install I have seen to date! :cool:

Fifty

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Military
Zookeeper
Legit awesome! Can’t wait to get my truck! That light set up is in my future!