HOT! Contest time!

04Ram2500Hemi

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Many would appreciate if there were a hybrid rock slider and running board that looked and performed well. Here is a pic of examples. Many tried to do this, but look horrible. The ones below can serve as both sliders as well as running boards. I had thes on my late 4Runner, best!

View attachment 28277

View attachment 28279
I keep bugging White Knuckle Sliders. The Power Wagon guys swear by them!

Mack0092

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Mercedes GLE, 2015 HellCat Challenger, 2011 F350 King Ranch
Billet third brake light assembly with amber lights that also accounts for camera, plug and play.

OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Make em frame mounted and usable as a step like White Knuckle (and available by February 2022) and you have a customer.
You know, with our trucks being as heavy as they are, frame mounted sliders that are welded on are the way to go

04Ram2500Hemi

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '19 Sprinter 144, '19 Accord, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
Can I get a grill without the SCAM, I mean RAM logo...

TReXing

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Military
USMC
A cool custom emblem that replaces the large ram emblem on the tailgate that has matching attachment points so it’s easy off and easy install with no mods required

TRXINAZ

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
I know someone already said a diff cover. I was thinking of a diff skid plate that is also an axle truss and then tied in to the lower shock mounts for protection of the bottom of the shocks as well (since they hang down so far) It could be modular or all one piece....

Bshizzle

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
WOW, lots of great ideas! You guys are going to keep me and the team busy this winter! Contest will end on Friday, 12/3 at midnight Pacific Standard Time. Get your ideas in before then to have a chance to win of of the 3 prizes! Top 3 ideas and winners to be announced this weekend!

Thank you,
Bill

humble

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 TRX
Current Ride #2
A few BMWs
Puddle lights with a hellcat trex logo for the bottoms of the side mirrors. I don't recall our trucks having puddle lights under the doors but if they do then that's probably a better fit

humble

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 TRX
Current Ride #2
A few BMWs
also a deployable grab handle/pole like what some other oems have to make getting into the bed easier. I have the deployable bed step but something additional would be nice especially if climbing into the bed when it's be loaded when there may not be much space for a solid foothold

humble

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 TRX
Current Ride #2
A few BMWs
some form of internal rambox would be awesome too. thats the one feature i miss most from my past limiteds. something more than just the shorty ones that swivel out by the tailgate

TReX-RAM

TRX Addict 💉
Reaction score
Current Ride
TReX
Secondary “oh shit” handle for the front passenger. Tired of seeing folks always reaching for it above their head and realize their arms are too short to grab the one above the dash.
Oh and a butt massager, that’s always fun for the whole family :D

Last edited:

humble

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 TRX
Current Ride #2
A few BMWs
Secondary “oh shit” handle for the front passenger. Tired of seeing folks always reaching for it above their head and realize their arms are too short to grab the one above the dash.
Oh and a butt massager, that’s always fun for the while family :D
i second the oh shit handle

but you couldve phrased the second part better...

Bshizzle

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
also a deployable grab handle/pole like what some other oems have to make getting into the bed easier. I have the deployable bed step but something additional would be nice especially if climbing into the bed when it's be loaded when there may not be much space for a solid foothold
I’m in for a bedstep